Tawnya Sutherland

Need a Favor! Please VOTE for VAnetworking.com

I'd like to know also. Each time I vote, I am hoping to see the needle move. It just sits there. :whistlin:

Thanks, Go VANA :thumbup:

Sheila York

York Signature Assistance, Inc.

I'd like to know also. Each time I vote, I am hoping to see the needle move. It just sits there. :whistlin:

Thanks, Go VANA :thumbup:

Sheila York

York Signature Assistance, Inc.

I know it won't move EVERY time, but it seems like we could be getting closer to HOTTEST! Does the smart counter note NEW voters with more respect than re-voters?

WEEEE! CALL THE FIRE DEPT! :forkoff:

Now remember gals, if you haven't left some comment luv, now's the time :) Tell 'em why you love VAnetworking sooooooo much :wub:

Karri

I'd like to know how VANetworking is ranking overall - but I guess we have to wait until the end of the contest, huh?

I have been checking out the "competition", and NONE of them have a HOT ranking that I've found so far!

I wish I could remember the cheer from my one and only year as a cheerleader in high school - something about being hot in here. But that was in the dim, dark past.

So - Rah, Rah, Sis Boom Bah!

I'd like to know how VANetworking is ranking overall - but I guess we have to wait until the end of the contest, huh?

I have been checking out the "competition", and NONE of them have a HOT ranking that I've found so far!

I wish I could remember the cheer from my one and only year as a cheerleader in high school - something about being hot in here. But that was in the dim, dark past.

Dana, here's one of the "HOT" cheers we did way back when . . .

Red Hot, Our team is red hot,

Our team is... R-E-D, red, H-O-T, hot

and once we start, we can't be stopped!

Red hot red, red, red, hot..whoo!

(repeat 3x)

The only competition I noticed that also was "on fire" was Real Living Nutrition Services; category Most Innovative, Most Slacker-Friendly.

So, keep placing those daily votes for VAnetworking. Your vote does count and may be the tie breaker.

~Ruth

woohoo.....how exciting!!!! Keep voting folks and now that we are on fire, comments will be crucial to our success so don't forget to post your comments! I've been copying and pasting all the comments and putting them on the front page of our website too at www.VAnetworking.com

Thanks everyone!

Guest Pat Z.

And don't think it's over because we're on FIRE!!!! There is another multi-VA business also on fire. I think the outcome may depend on continued votes and comments, comments, comments......

Come on guys - let's support OUR forum!!!

Pat Z

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.