pmdost

*FREE* Teleclass - Filling My VA Practice Wisth ADHD Clients

*FREE* TELECLASS - FILLING MY VA PRACTICE WITH ADHD CLIENTS

Led by Suzanne Evans and Barbara Luther.

Are you a VA who would like clients with these traits:

· Creativity, imagination and humor

· Hyperfocus (the ability to focus on a task and block out all external stimulus)

· Boundless energy and spontaneity

· Ability to be a problem solver and think "outside the box"

· Intense passion

Clients with those amazing traits may also have:

· Inconsistent performance in jobs or careers; losing or quitting jobs frequently

· A history of career underachievement

· Poor ability to manage day-to-day responsibilities (e.g. maintenance of tasks, paying bills, organizing things)

· Relationship problems due to not completing tasks, forgetting important things, or getting upset easily over minor things

· Chronic stress and worry due to failure to accomplish goals and meet responsibilities

· Chronic and intense feelings of frustration, guilt or blame

That's because there are approximately 8 million diagnosed individuals with ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) in the US and millions more that have ADHD traits, but are undiagnosed. If you have ever worked with clients that embody some of the above, you know how much fun they can be, AND how frustrating they can be.

Our next ADHD VA Training Program for VAs will be starting November 5th and will run for seven consecutive Thursdays (with a slight scheduling adjustment to allow for the Holidays). We have already been overwhelmed with requests from ADHD coaches, entrepreneurs, consultants, business owners and families longing for a VA that understands them, supports them, and has the resources/skills to support their success. The clients are ALREADY there--YOU just need the training!

Join us for a FREE teleclass on Thursday October 16, at 8:00 p.m. EST, that will:

· introduce you to the ADHD market

· provide you with a VA ADHD index to see if you are right for this market

· explain our training program step-by-step

· inspire you to work with this amazing market and understand the incredible possibilities for a full practice... FAST... with ADHD clients!

If you have any questions about this exclusive training program, or about ADHD, in general, send an email to Suzanne@BlueprintLifeCoaching.com

Barbara Luther is an ADD coach, ADD instructor and writes on the subject of ADD. Visit her website at www.windbeneathyourwings.com

Suzanne Evans is a VA coach and a client-based business coach. Visit her websites, www.thevablueprint.com and www.blueprintlifecoaching.com

To register for this teleclass, just click the link below and hit "Send". We hope to "see" you there!

CLICK HERE to register for the FREE Teleclass

Patty Dost

Time Is Of The Es-Cents . . . Saving Your Business Time and Money ~~~ Virtually

Interested in Subcontracting with Virtual Assistants? Here's the ebook that will assist you.....The VAs VA

QUESTION :: What do VAs do when they've got big plans but don't know where to start?

ANSWER :: They download the VAnetworking Kick Start Package!

It's FREE :: It's FUN :: And you'll get something DONE :: Download yours now.

I'm currently taking this course. I'm finding it very helpful not only in business but in my personal life also, so I can highly recommend listening to the free teleclass.

I am also in the current class, and as a new VA, it has already helped me greatly. Besides helping me find the niche I was born for, I've learned many techniques that will help me with all clients, not just those with ADHD.

Monique Edwards Robinson

Permalancers, Inc.

Edited by MER33

Great to hear that people are taking advantage of what's out there to assist you and your business. Keep up the great work!

Patty Dost

Time Is Of The Es-Cents . . . Saving Your Business Time and Money ~~~ Virtually

Interested in Subcontracting with Virtual Assistants? Here's the ebook that will assist you.....The VAs VA

QUESTION :: What do VAs do when they've got big plans but don't know where to start?

ANSWER :: They download the VAnetworking Kick Start Package!

It's FREE :: It's FUN :: And you'll get something DONE :: Download yours now.

I signed up! I've actually worked with some ADHD clients and would love to learn more.

Also, Barbara Luther taught my Intro to Coaching class and she was awesome!

I have to agree with Sally, Barbara is awesome.

Sally you'll just have to promise to leave a few clients for the rest of us, not quite as seasoned VA's ;)

I just finished the class with Suzanne and Barbara and it really taught us a lot. Barbara and Suzanne are awesome. The techniques, material, direction and information you are given is top notch. Great Coaches I have to say!

Jacki

JMO Administrative Services