Tawnya Sutherland

Invitation by Tawnya to join ki-work.com

If you did not get a chance to click on my last invitation to ki work, this is the time to take advantage of this fascinating site at www.ki-work.com It costs nothing to register and start posting service offers and applying to projects and jobs posted here. More and more people are joining the online work revolution, are you ready?

ki work is a brand new online marketplace designed to help freelancers and remote workers build an online presence. In just a few short months ki work is already helping to build trusted networks and finding people bigger and better projects.

Here's just a sample of how quick one can land a job at ki works…

From a FaceBook Group

[11:03:26 AM] Michael Wolff says: this was posted on the ki work group on Facebook:

[11:03:28 AM] Michael Wolff says: Marie Tucker (Portland, ME) wrote on October 20, 2008 at 6:57pm within 10 minutes of joining Ki-work, I landed a VA job! How awesome is that?? Thanks Ki-work.

And the jobs at ki work are truly starting to POUR in now so you'll want to be first to access them by becoming a professional or expert member at this fantastic network. When it rains it pours here at ki work and it is definitely pouring with projects from companies looking for virtual assistance and data entry during the holiday season now. Connect with me once you sign up and we can discuss more at www.VAnetworking.com/kiwork plus I'll help you market your way to the top of this network so you find the best jobs and opportunities here.

As a Leader at ki work group/network, it is time to share with you a little about why I have joined ki work as the category leader in Virtual Assistants & Data Entry categories. ki work is the global marketplace for sourcing and accessing online work. If you don't know me, I'm founder of www.VAnetworking.com, the largest social network online for Virtual Assistants today.

By becoming the leader in the Virtual Assistant and the Data Entry at ki work's marketplace my objective is to build strong teams of experts and professionals that can team up to get bigger and better projects world wide. Already leaders and their experts are winning projects that may not go up on competitive freelance sites.

With the community of freelancers and remote workers growing both on and outside of ki work it is time to ask yourself why you have not joined yet?

Please join me as I present an informational free web seminar this Thursday, November 13th at 6pm EST titled: "Why I became the Category Leader in Virtual Assistants at ki work. Build an online brand and get better work faster."

Please register at http://ki-work.com/seminar and learn more about the goals for the Virtual Assistant & Data Entry marketplace.

To your virtual success!

Tawnya Sutherland

http://www.VAnetworking.com/kiwork

vainsiders.jpg
Get your first month for $7 using coupon code: TRYFOR7

Tawnya, I just clicked into ki-work to register for the seminar and WOW!!! Great new picture!!!

You look awesome with the new do.!!!!

Hi,

I see that your webinar at KiWork is on

Thursday 13 November 2008

3pm pst – 6pm est – 11pm gmt – 12am cet

But this is about Thu, Nov 13, 2008 4:30 AM - 5:30 AM IST - India time.

So, would it be possible to have a recording of the webinar

that i can view later.

I really wish to attend, but 4.30 am is way too early us from India.

Thank you,

Regards,

Deepa

I registered on the ki-work site. There are lots of resources and networking opportunities. Thanks!

Hey Tawnya,

I registered also but am having a terrible time trying to gain access to the system. I keep getting booted out. I have a note in to customer service and hopefully they can help me sort it out. I am posting this just in case anyone else is having the same problem as me.

I'll keep you posted on how it works out, but I'm hoping to get fixed up and in there soon!

Tracey

Hey Tawnya,

I registered also but am having a terrible time trying to gain access to the system. I keep getting booted out. I have a note in to customer service and hopefully they can help me sort it out. I am posting this just in case anyone else is having the same problem as me.

I'll keep you posted on how it works out, but I'm hoping to get fixed up and in there soon!

Tracey

Hi Tracey,

Sorry to hear you are having problems and hopefully they technical can help you out. Sometimes it is as simple as clearing out your browser cache. I know we have to recommend members do that here sometimes too.

Let me know how it goes.

vainsiders.jpg

Hi,

I see that your webinar at KiWork is on

Thursday 13 November 2008

3pm pst – 6pm est – 11pm gmt – 12am cet

But this is about Thu, Nov 13, 2008 4:30 AM - 5:30 AM IST - India time.

So, would it be possible to have a recording of the webinar

that i can view later.

I really wish to attend, but 4.30 am is way too early us from India.

Thank you,

Regards,

Deepa

I'm sure they have recordings available so that people on all time zones can access them and if not, I'll see about recording it when I'm there.

vainsiders.jpg

[Hi Tracey,

Sorry to hear you are having problems and hopefully they technical can help you out. Sometimes it is as simple as clearing out your browser cache. I know we have to recommend members do that here sometimes too.

Let me know how it goes.

I'm in! Jim and Stella fixed me up - they had to delete my profile so I could join again, but it seems to have worked. I think I'll clear my cache anyway though, that's really good advice!

Thanks!

Tracey

Hi Tanya!

I just wanted to thank you for the ki-work.com link. I already have a new job and I start tomorrow! With my VA business being part-time this will be a bit of a challenge and I'm definitely looking forward to where I can begin full-time!!

I'm looking forward to the webinar later this evening! See you there!!

PS And for those of you who have not joined ki-work.com - it's such a great resource and you can see what others niches are in the current market. Just wonderful!!

Respectfully,

Jean, Your Virtual Office Assistant

Email: virtualpensacola@gmail.com

Tawnya,

I take it you have to be certified before you

can take on any assignments. And, can this

be done after logging in to the ki work site?

Thanks,

Jo-Anne

Hi Tanya!

I just wanted to thank you for the ki-work.com link. I already have a new job and I start tomorrow! With my VA business being part-time this will be a bit of a challenge and I'm definitely looking forward to where I can begin full-time!!

I'm looking forward to the webinar later this evening! See you there!!

PS And for those of you who have not joined ki-work.com - it's such a great resource and you can see what others niches are in the current market. Just wonderful!!

Respectfully,

Jean, Your Virtual Office Assistant

Email: virtualpensacola@gmail.com

Can you tell us more about your experience? I looked at it and didn't see any jobs that fit me; are there transactions that go on outside the job listings? I was reluctant to invest for the calibur of jobs I found in any category that I looked at.

Thank you for your time and for the testimony you have already given us.

Hi,

It seems the webinar went really well.

Sorry to miss it ( it was about 4.30 am for me in India)

anychance, i can view a recording of the webinar ?

Regards

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.