Tawnya Sutherland

We Won! StartupNation's Baby Boomers Back in Business!

This is very awesome. I was just reading my email and saw the announcement from StartupNation and came right over.

Woohoo!!!!!

:grouphug::magic:

YAY!

:thumbup:

Truly amazing!!

:yay:

Tawnya, PattyD & the rest of the admins - you do a fantabulous job here, and we all appreciate it.

:wub:

Members - thanks for voting and getting the word out there about VANetworking!! YOU help make VANetworking what it is today, and you're the future. I can't afford to buy everyone a drink, so here's a virtual one! :girlsout:

You can pay up in June 2009 ;)

YAY!

:thumbup:

Truly amazing!!

:yay:

Tawnya, PattyD & the rest of the admins - you do a fantabulous job here, and we all appreciate it.

:wub:

Members - thanks for voting and getting the word out there about VANetworking!! YOU help make VANetworking what it is today, and you're the future. I can't afford to buy everyone a drink, so here's a virtual one! :girlsout:

You can pay up in June 2009 ;)

Its a date!

Hooray VANA!!! :victory:

I am so thankful to be a small part of this awesome group! :kicking:

-Tara

Guest GayeE

I am a newbie, and I feel very proud to part of this wonderful network! :P I had no idea being a VA was so well known and appreciated! :yay:

Wooohoooo, Congratulations Tawnya and VANetworking. We are hot!!!!! :thumbup:

(Have been absent for a while with pneumonia, two hospital stays and now trying to get back in the saddle) Just wanted to peek my head in and give a shout of congratulations. I am very proud to be a part of such a wonderful group of professionals.

Sincerely,

Sheila York

Wooohoooo, Congratulations Tawnya and VANetworking. We are hot!!!!! :thumbup:

(Have been absent for a while with pneumonia, two hospital stays and now trying to get back in the saddle) Just wanted to peek my head in and give a shout of congratulations. I am very proud to be a part of such a wonderful group of professionals.

Sincerely,

Sheila York

Thanks for peeking back in and good to hear your shouts of congratulatories ;) Thanks everyone for your support!

That is awesome, makes me proud to be an old-hen in this business that now gets the recognition it deserves, and Tawnya, you have been THE best leader and advocate of VAs everywhere! :thumbup:

Woo hoo!!! I'm glad to hear that all my voting paid off! This is fabulous! :yay:

Thanks to Tawnya, the volunteers, and all our wonderful members who make VAnetworking so great!

Angela

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.