vbsondemand

Workshop in Brampton Ontario

Hi there,

One of my clients is having a great workshop in January and it will be at my home. The workshop is for any business woman that provides a service and has been in business for a couple of years. This workshop helps you bring your business to the next level of success. Please be sure to tell me if you decide to sign up for the event. It is going to be great! Should the event end up selling out we will be either having a second event date or will be taking the event to a location that can accommodate larger amounts. I am excited to be a part of this fantastic event because I know that everyone will prosper from it.

For more info visit: http://www.femalepreneurs.com/marketing

don't forget to let me know if you decide to come. I look forward to meeting my networking friends!!

Guest wordprowizard

Serena I'm sure the event will be a blast. I'm quite close to you but your post contains 6 spelling mistakes which is one thing that makes me spit nails. Personally I run away from anything that has poor spelling and grammar, but that's just me and I'm totally anal and weird anyway :clown:

Thanks for pointing that out!!! That's what happens when you are too busy to take time and review postings. It doesn't help when you have a 4 year old tugging at you to do something for her. Anyway luckily the mistakes were small errors that were obvious from just typing to fast (approx 80-100 wpm) so I can laugh it off. :)

Not sure why spelling errors would have you spitting nails for an event that is being led by another business coach? Might I add that typing or spelling errors does not mean that a person is not knowledgeable and can't lead a workshop. I have been training people all my life and very successfully might I add. It's not like it's a writing or English class. lol

Anyway thanks again for the heads up I made sure to edit my post.

Serena I'm sure the event will be a blast. I'm quite close to you but your post contains 6 spelling mistakes which is one thing that makes me spit nails. Personally I run away from anything that has poor spelling and grammar, but that's just me and I'm totally anal and weird anyway :clown: