I am a VAInsider and I do answer the RFP's there but I realize that not everyone is an Insider...........hint, hint...........IT'S WELL WORTH IT!! I was hestitant at first but after the first year it was a no-brainer. If you are going to spend your money on anything, become an Insider.

That being said, I'm available for subcontract work and I am highly skilled in the technical areas.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

Hi Julie. It's nice to meet you.

Please come to our networking chats on Wednesday evenings 7 pm Eastern time (directly following our FREE eSeminars) at http://www.vanetworking.com/seminars.

That's a fun place where we can get to know each other and share what we do. When someone needs a sub, they will know who specializes in what services and they will have a feel for your personality, too.

Can we do a chat occasionally on a different day for those "little old church ladies" like me who go to church on Wednesday nights?? :angel_not:

I would also love to attend a chat but due to my schedule i can not make the current schedule

Cathy

Reay Solutions

www.reaysolutions.com

Guest SMOM74

Hello!

Do you do video editing at all? If so, what software do you utilize, and what are your rates as a subcontractor?

I'm hoping to close a new client who's looking for this service.

Thanks,

Dawn

I am a VAInsider and I do answer the RFP's there but I realize that not everyone is an Insider...........hint, hint...........IT'S WELL WORTH IT!! I was hestitant at first but after the first year it was a no-brainer. If you are going to spend your money on anything, become an Insider.

That being said, I'm available for subcontract work and I am highly skilled in the technical areas.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

Hello!

I would love to attend the seminars. I am on central time so the chats fall during the time I am on my way home from work. Another day and time would be great!

Thanks,

Beth

Guest anza

I"m with Terri, I lead a Bible study on Wednesday nights and it is impossible for me to join in. Is there enough activity to add a Tuesday night session? I would love the opportunity to get to know you all better in that kind of enviornment!

anza