pattyvafl

Real Estate VA start up question

I have been working in the Transaction Management area with agents for 4 years. I want to be able to offer my clients more assistance and also market myself as a VA to others which is why i'm working on my VA website/business. Couple of questions -

1. I have been a 1099 paid consultant for the past 4 years - is it necessary to change that status and establish either a sole prop. or corp?

2. There are so many other areas of the RE business to help an agent with but because of my previous exp. and lack of high tech savvy i am thinking of creating my niche in Database management/e-marketing, drip campaign etc. I have exp with Constant Contact and find it user friendly but does anyone have a better Real Estate specific e-marketing program that they like better?

Thanks in advacne for any assistance.

Patty

Many Real Estate professionals will work with Top Producer because there is content. Some of the franchises such as Keller Williams work through Top Producer.

There are others that are specifically for real estate.

Many Real Estate professionals will work with Top Producer because there is content. Some of the franchises such as Keller Williams work through Top Producer.

There are others that are specifically for real estate.

Thanks Judy - i've worked with Top Producer quite a bit - since their last upgrade i've been looking for some other options.

You can always focus on agents using Point2Agent.com

That program has a contact management system on the backend that is pretty good. By doing so, you can remain in OTM and work with marketing and drip campaign. Another plus is that you will hopefully become an expert through certification with the Point2Agent site and the good news will travel to others by association.

Carolyn Nelson

You can always focus on agents using Point2Agent.com

That program has a contact management system on the backend that is pretty good. By doing so, you can remain in OTM and work with marketing and drip campaign. Another plus is that you will hopefully become an expert through certification with the Point2Agent site and the good news will travel to others by association.

Carolyn Nelson

Thanks for the info Caroyn...much appreciated

I really like the looks of Point2Agent, but when I had RE clients, I couldn't get them to look at it.

ReMax has their own contact management that has some similarity to Top Producer.

Hi Patty,

For drip marketing campaigns, I really like Rainmaker. You can find out more about it at www.gooder.com. Another great program to look at is www.Imprev.com. Very slick end results and easy to work with.

Hope that helps!

Cheers,

Pam