pmdost

Hmmmm...Wonder what the new banner is about

Have you seen the new banner at the top of the forum? Take a look. Click on it. Looks like VAnetworking has another contest we're in. Woohoo! Let's see if we can knock the socks off this one! Vote daily!!!

Thanks Patty for leading everyone in the direction to vote for me. Arnold thought it would be a good idea to enter this one since I got so much publicity for Virtual Assistants last time winning the other contest. It's a way we can all come together and hopefully get some publicity here for VAnetworking and YOU ;)

Vanetworking and its members got some excellent PR winning the last one...view it here. Plus I had 5 other reporters interview me, one for Inc.com so I'm hoping those start showing up too soon!

It amazes me the power behind all of us Virtual Assistants when we band together to bring more awareness to the VA industry....I am so proud to be a part of it :)

Guest Kathy Zengolewicz

I voted twice. I didn't meant to, it just happened. Way to go Tawnya.

Kathy Z

:thumbup: i voted too - & fortunately with that banner up there, i should remember to do so again! lol way to go! :)

I voted and will vote daily! You certainly deserve it! (I'll spam anyone who tries to say you don't) :nono:

:whip: Get that whip out Teri! rolf rolf You're so cute.

I voted as soon as the banner was up and will keep voting on a daily basis. I'll also be posting reminders here because...yeah, that's what I do. ;)

I saw it in an email this morning...went and voted right away then entered the reminder into my calendar. I know we can vote this one to the top also.

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.