Sorry I missed you. I was in the room last Thursday from about 6:55 pm EST until 7:15 pm EST. I left around 7:15 pm EST since no one had logged in and my daughter wanted me to go out with her for dinner.

I am planning on being there this Thursday, September 15th.

@Linda55 What time are you going to be there?

Is it possible to arrange for an earlier meeting b/c 7 in the US , is like 1a.m. here in Greece?

Unfortunately we have members from all over the world - since the bulk of our members are in the US and Canada, events are scheduled during the day in the US - 7pm US Eastern Time is 8pm Atlantic Time (Canada) and 4pm Pacific Time (US and Canada). Outside this range, we lose a lot of people.

I will be there tomorrow night starting at 3:45 Pacific. If nobody shows up by 4:15, though, I usually leave. I apologize I haven't been able to be there the last several weeks - something always seems to come up. I was all set to be there last week, but then the Great Blackout of 2011 happened, and I had no power :/.

@Linda55 What time are you going to be there?

Is it possible to arrange for an earlier meeting b/c 7 in the US , is like 1a.m. here in Greece?

Amanda beat me to the answer. I can also log into the seminar room around 6:45 pm EST on Sept. 15th, but I have to agree with what Amanda said.

To All

VAjots will be back on April 5, 2012 at 3:00 pm PST (6:00 pm EST). Yes, it's ONE hour earlier than before! VAjots will alternate with the Free Webinars during the same time period. VAjots will be the 1st and 3rd Thursdays, with the Free Webinars on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays.

Look forward to seeing everyone back on April 5th!

To All

I have now added an alarm so that I can be on time for VAjots on the first and third Thursdays of the month. 3:00 pm PST is a little early when your brain has it engrained at 4:00 pm PST.

Anyway, last Thursday, May 3rd, we had a great group of people.

Please remember to bring your mics so that I can hear some of the rest of you talk. Bring your questions, comments, how your doing, etc. Looking forward to seeing everyone on May 17th.

TIME CHANGE :bounce8:

VAjot is now at 1:00 pm PDT (4:00 pm EDT) at least for now. Will keep everyone updated.

Just a reminder that there will be VAjot this Thursday, August 9th, 1:00 pm Pacific (4:00 pm Eastern). Hope to see you there!

Cathy

I'm not sure what time zone you are in, but I was there from 4:00 pm Eastern (1:00 pm Pacific) until about 4:20 pm. If you are in the Pacific Time Zone, it's from 1:00 - 2:00 pm.