Cris B

Sooo Happy to Have Found you!

Thank you for the clarification, Patty. I was wondering about that, since I couldn't find that info on the VAC order page. I was looking at the basic one, though.

Cris Buchert

Welcome to VANA, Cris.

I agree with you the site is very addictive!

Cheers,

Elizabeth

Hi Cris :welcome:

And OMG! You sooooo need to come to the Weds Night Networking WITH A MICROPHONE! You have such energy it MUST be contagious!

This forum is an amazing place to find the support you need, no matter what stage your business is in. I, too , would encourage you to read the forums but you beat us to it.

As another plug for the Weds night seminars and networking - they're always filled wiht useful information, and the chats afterward range from serious to engaging to entertaining to supportive, and everything in between.

Here you'll also find friendship and comeraderie (sp?) and you'll develop some of the closest relationships with people you may only see once a year - if that.

But in all seriousness - when I joined here about 2 years ago I had NO IDEA of what I'd get. I don't think my business would be where it is without the support and yes, love and friendship - I've found here.

So - welcome to the group. We're glad you're here.

(PS - I'm looking to put together a group of VA husbands who can do a course in training other husbands, namely mine, in how to be a supportive VA husband. :P Just kidding. Sort of. Yours seems very supportive of you, and that's nice.)

Thank you for the kind words ladies!

This forum is amazing, there's so much information here and I'm trying to take it all in. I want to know what I'm doing and what I'm getting myself into. This is the place to be! :bighug:

Dana, I will be there on Wed, I'm not planning on ever missing it. Maybe we can offer a husband training, I think we all deserve support. You don't need an irate husband, your clients are more than enough. Mine already got all of my girlfriends' husbands to change their ways. :whip:

Cris Buchert

Hi Cris!

I've been so swamped with work here that I've not had a second to say HI, soooooo HI ;) Welcome to our network. Sounds like you are going to fit in here very well...love your humor and positive outlook in your posts! ;)

If you want any help figuring out the right pathway for you, please give me a call or email me with a time I can call you to save you the long distance and I'll give you some direction to get rolling.

I got up and rolling without any help at all doing a ton of research and hard work...saying that, it is easier now adays with all the courses to help you along. ;)

Look forward to hearing from you...

Tawnya

You ladies are awesome! Tawnya, knowing how busy you are, it's unbelievable how you try to make time for newbies like me. I appreciate your offer and I promise I will take advantage of it some day very soon. Right now I'm trying to work on three projects at the same time, gathering resources and info about becoming a real VA and getting two online shops up and running.

As soon as I'm done with my online stores, I am planning on doing something to help the VA community. I will let you know soon...

Thank you again for your interest and kind words.

By the way, Candy's 2 minute blog rocks!

Cris

UPDATE: I just ordered my VAC and upgraded to VAInsider! How cool am I?

Now I can play with the big boys (or girls)!

Cris Buchert