Tawnya Sutherland

Virtual Assistant Worldwide Certification

I have some exciting news I can finally share with all our members here...YEAH! It's been all I could do to keep my mouth shut LOL!

I want you to all have the first opportunity of getting on board when this program officially goes live in May to get you in on the ground level. Officially the website doesn't go LIVE until April so it's still kind of "hush hush" while we put the finishing touches together.

So what is all the hype about?

As Founder, I've had the pleasure of putting together an exciting new VAcertified Board to help develop a worldwide certification for Virtual Assistants. You can read all about it here at: http://www.VAcertified.com

Please make sure you sign up for the VAcertified announcements on the website (left right side) to learn when you can officially apply to "Get VAcertified!" to elevate your status as the VA everyone wants to hire. More information to be announced in the following weeks through the newsletter on the website: at: http://www.VAcertified.com

Warmly,

Tawnya Sutherland

PS: If you use Twitter, feel free to follow us @VAcertified to learn more and please spread the word & show your support of this global VA certification process by doing RTs (reTweets) of @VAcertified

• Like 2

It's official! The day you have patiently been waiting for to demonstrate to your clients that you are serious with your Virtual Assistant business has finally arrived!

We are NOW accepting applications for the NEW VAcertified Program.

APPLY HERE:

http://vacertified.com/get-vacertified/apply-today/

With almost 1,000 signed up to learn about our premier date, we are expecting many applicants registering for certification. We hope to be able to process all new applications within a 6-8 week window but please bear with us as we will be going through the applications on a first come, first serve basis. Get in early to be one of the first certified with us.

The application process is fairly simple but it will take time and effort on your part supplying the VAcertified Board with all the information we will require to certify you.

This application is based upon a unique combination of:

1. Professional work experience

2. Education and training

3. Demonstrated contributions to the VA industry

Also, you will have to provide proof to us that you have been in business for at least one year.

We look forward to helping clients connect with Virtual Assistants they can trust.

VAcertified.com is the only virtual assistant certification program in the world that looks at everything that makes you YOU. That means you are credited for your unique skills and experience, including what you accomplished before you were a VA.

We are interested in the value of what you have done and who you have become. When you have earned the VAcertified.com seal, you have the endorsement of a global panel of experts who took the time to know every aspect of what makes you the VA you are today.

You can also be sure that prospective clients will take a second look. They will approach you with less doubt, less fear, and the confidence that you indeed have the skills and abilities you so market.

APPLY NOW:

http://vacertified.com/get-vacertified/apply-today/

To your virtual success!

The VAcertified Board

www.VAcertified.com