Way to go, Crystal!!! I don't know how I missed it. I watch Channel 5 all the time. That company is a ripoff, always thought it!

Edited by Cyndi Papia

Crystal,

I know you will never be compensated for the time you have lost dealing with this, but I hope you will receive all the money owed you soon AND have no residual damage to your credit.

Debbie Lynn

Guest workoncall

Wow! I had considered doing business with them, now I'm glad I didn't.

I had no idea Vista Print would do something like that! It is a company I was just about to do business with, I wanted to order all my promotional material from them. This sure changed my mind! I'm sorry this happened to you Crystal. It is outrageous.

I ordered some cards about a month ago and shortly thereafter started receiving a golf magazine. I did not put two and two together until I saw this. And Patty, I did see that computer. Sweet!

Hi Crystal,

Thank you for sharing that! That's a company that I will definitely stay away from and will warn others about. What a shame you had to go through this! I hope you receive your money back quickly. It was very interesting to hear, also, that the AG doesn't want to get involved in B2B cases, I wonder why? That's sad, too.

LindaQ

VillaLindaBusinessSolutions,LLC

lindaloo06@yahoo.com

Patty, you notice freaking everything! I didn't even notice it until you said something, lol.

There was a lot of information the reporter gave me that wasn't in this segment. That professor did a report on the Vista Print website. It's loaded with spyware and it's not secure so your credit card info can be stolen or phished using their online checkout. There was a memo from the CEO of the company written 2 years ago saying that he was concerned that the way they are signing people up for their affiliate programs, it might be deceptive. Their main source of revenue is their affiliate programs. Right now there are 7 class action suits against Vista Print. That's how the reporter found me, I signed up to be part of the Massachusetts one.

It's too bad that this company has to resort to such low tactics. Vista Print does give a good product at a very good price. If anyone does use them, just pay with a check so you won't get caught up in the scam.

You gave a great interview, Crystal, although I know you would've preferred getting media attention about a different topic!

I've used VistaPrint a number of times in the past without any problems, so I'm sad to see this report. I believe I used PayPal to pay for my purchases, so perhaps that kept my credit card number out of their hands. Scary stuff!

Thanks for sharing this with us. I hope they pay up and stop using such devious tactics to make money.

Angela

P.S. That *is* an amazing computer screen!!

Evening,

As they say, learn and live (or is it the other way around?)...

You know, I was just about to order some odds and ends from them...and after reading...I will gladly deal with my graphic person, here in my little small town... at least I know who she is...and what happens with my cc.

Thanks!

Elenora

Thanks for sharing the video. I thought about using them for some marketing material. I never did place the order, thank God.

Wow! Really glad to get the info since I was considering using their service - will definitely stay clear of them. Thanks.

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.