Good morning ladies, would any Calgary and area VA's like to meet up? I'm new and would love to connect with other VA's.

Hi Gemini! I'd like to if we can grab some more around the area....I am about 45 min. north of Calgary and I know there are a few VA's in Red Deer too.

CLH ADMIN SERVICES

(( ~Virtually By Your Side!~

_))_

\__/) Phone: 403-335-9878

Fax: 1-866-335-4098

cholmes@clhadmin.com

www.clhadmin.com

Grab a coffee and call us today for a

FREE consultation!

That would be great! I'm trying to link up with a VA group that meets in Calgary, I'll drop you a line if I find out anything. We'll keep this post going to drum up more interest.

That would be great! I'm trying to link up with a VA group that meets in Calgary, I'll drop you a line if I find out anything. We'll keep this post going to drum up more interest.

Sounds good!

CLH ADMIN SERVICES

(( ~Virtually By Your Side!~

_))_

\__/) Phone: 403-335-9878

Fax: 1-866-335-4098

cholmes@clhadmin.com

www.clhadmin.com

Grab a coffee and call us today for a

FREE consultation!

Hi!

I'm also in Calgary and would love to meet up. I'm just starting my business and would like to connect with other VA's in the area to share information and support.

Please let me know when is best for everyone...

Thanks!

Sarah

I am in Calgary, and would love to get together with some local VAs. I'm recovering from a neck injury, so not leaving the house much these days, but will see what I can do!

Write Articles That Inspire Sales. <a href="http://cassidarink.com" target="_blank">Get Your Article Marketing Checklist Now!</a>

Then check out my favorite <a href="http://virtualassistantresources.blogspot.com" target="_blank">Virtual Assistant Resources</a>

Don't forget about little old moi down south ;)

I'm in Lethbridge, about 2 hrs from Calgary. This sounds like fun. I do need fairly advance notice as I've got little ones at home but if possible, I will make the effort (not that I need an excuse to book ANY kind of trip at the Eau Claire Sheraton ...woohoo!)

I am always up for a meeting and would love to meet other VAs! I also have 2 little ones, so making any of the current Calgary VA meetings hasn't worked for me so far, but maybe with more notice I can do it!

Karri, I would love to meet you, that would be great if you came (can you tell I'm a fan? lol) :thumbup:

Kate V. Kerans, Virtual Paralegal

Kerans Virtual Assistance More tasks than time? We can help.

Your Virtual Paralegal Blog

Calling all Calgary and area VA's!! I have PM'd everyone who's replied and we're planning a date. Would anyone else like to come? Newbies welcome !

Am I too late?

I'm in Red Deer, and with enough notice I'd do my best to come and I have a van so would see if I could fill up the other 6 seats in it.

Denise

Guest Arnie

Yvonne, if you're going to this let me know and I'll send a few trinkets up for you to give away.

Arnold

Our Calgary meetup was a success!! It was also a birthday party surprise for Tawnya Sutherland at Red Lobster! Arnie's (her significant other) idea was to have her flown into Calgary for dinner and have fellow VA's join them, along with some of their family for a great birthday party.

As we had to keep it a secret on the site, I had PM'd everyone that expressed interest in the get -together. Needless to say Tawnya had no idea!

Thanks to everyone for coming! It was a pleasure for us to meet Tawnya, Arnie and fellow VA's from Alberta. Special thanks to Yvonne for her help and delicious cake and to Cynthia (CynHolmes) and Karri who came from out of town.

We're looking forward to another get-together either in late summer or fall.

Tawnya, we hope you enjoyed your flight back and the rest of your birthday evening!