pmdost

FYI...Arnie and FoVA

Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up that after we all left FoVA, Tawnya and Arnie went up to visit her mom and dad and then Tawnya ended up sitting in a hospital emergency room Monday....all day. Arnie had been having abdominal pains and having a hard time breathing. I will let them fill you in on what exactly happened but I wanted to let you know that Arnie is doing great and will be fine.

Arnie ~ You're in my thoughts you awesomely crazy guy. ;)

Guest SusiSchuele
Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up that after we all left FoVA, Tawnya and Arnie went up to visit her mom and dad and then Tawnya ended up sitting in a hospital emergency room Monday....all day. Arnie had been having abdominal pains and having a hard time breathing. I will let them fill you in on what exactly happened but I wanted to let you know that Arnie is doing great and will be fine.

Arnie ~ You're in my thoughts you awesomely crazy guy. ;)

The very best to you Tawyna - glad to hear Arnie will be fine. Things like that can be very scary. My husband had a similar thing happen ON OUR HONEYMOON EVE :naughty: . Ugh - 5 hours in the ER for a suspected heart attack that turned out to be exhaustion from weeks of activity before our wedding (we don't handle things like that well at this age..lol). Never did get our trip but planning one to Ireland now. I think that would be good for you two - a nice relaxing vacation! :thumbup:

Thanks Patty for the update.

Tawnya and Arnie: glad you are going to be fine

Hugs

Guest TerryGreen

I'm so glad our Arnie Sweetie is doing well. He just couldn't handle all of us girls at once ... we were just too much for him ... and then he went through withdrawals when he had to leave.

Get lots of rest and get 100% better soon. We luv ya :)

Guest Pat Z.

Glad you're feeling better Arnie. You missed us that much, eh??? LOL - had to get that "eh" in there.

So glad Arnie is doing fine. I guess hanging out with a harem of is FoVA girls gone wild can really tax a man - even one like Arnie!

Hugs, and I hope you two enjoy the rest of your time together. Tell us how the Wings & Wheels event goes.

Lauren

Glad you are feeling better Arnie! Get lots of rest.

Beth

Hey Arnie, glad you're on the mend.

You know, we were all going to talk about you after FoVA anyway .. that's why we started #arnie on Twitter! You didn't have to go and cause such a ruckus just to call attention to yourself!

:)

Tawnya, hope you guys are finally getting some rest!

Best,

Tracey