Tawnya Sutherland

Virtual Assistant Summer FUN - Stop Stressing About the Economy

Are you a Virtual Assistant ready to stop stressing about the economy, have some fun AND get smarter about getting ahead?

I’ve been trying to come up with something fun to do this summer for the VA industry. But these are trying times and so I knew it had to be a pretty special experience, especially if VAs from all over the globe were going to sign up. So here were my pre-requisites:

- It had to be affordable (yep, we’re still in recession)

- It had to be accessible (everyone is stay-cationing).

- It had to be educational (knowledge is power)

- It had to be FUN (duh!)

Then, I had one of those epiphanies you have while you’re drinking cheap champagne and watching Desperate Housewives re-runs at 11:00 at night.

What about a series of informative and engaging webinars given by the best and the brightest in virtual assistance? All for one low price PLUS a truckload of free downloads and special offers?

Surely I could tap my global network to find virtual assistants who’d be only too happy to share their hard earned wisdom?

After all: who better to learn trade secrets from than VAs who are slugging it out in the trenches and succeeding? I may have a few tricks up my sleeve, but I’m also smart enough to know what I don’t know. Yet who has the time or money (or patience!) to learn it all?

Introducing the first ever Virtual Assistant Working Stay-Cation!

I rounded up the brightest and the best of the VA industry. And they’ve committed to sharing with you real world tools and examples of how they themselves are maintaining-even growing-a successful VA practice.

FINALLY - SOME GOOD NEWS FROM CREDIBLE SOURCES

Here’s what I put together:

An exciting summer workshop series of 28 educational eSeminars to benefit all virtual assistants worldwide.

These seminars will be presented, over the course of the summer, by fellow Virtual Assistants who have been there, done that, and want to share all that (and more) with you!

AND...I am making it affordable during these trying economic times so that ANY Virtual Assistant at ANY stage in his or her business career can attend, accessing cutting edge information about getting ahead in an increasingly competitive virtual business environment.

The cost? ONLY $27 to attend all 28 seminars!

CLICK HERE TO ORDER NOW! http://www.VAvirtuosos.com

(NOTE: ONLY 100 SEATS AVAILABLE which will go quickly at this fantastic low price!)

Now, Can You Afford NOT to Pay 96 CENTS Per 1-HOUR SEMINAR, Each Presented by Some Of the Most Talented Virtual Pros in Your Industry?

You can't beat that anywhere online that we're aware of when it comes to furthering your education as a Virtual Assistant (not to mention having a fantastic time without even starting the car).

I've scheduled these eSeminars for a variety of times throughout the summer to hopefully catch each and everyone's time schedule.

VIEW CALENDAR

Plus each of our speakers will give you an added FREE resource to download after the seminar. There will be tip sheets, eBooks, audios, special reports and more.

So...pop over to view who's walking down the red carpet to speak to you ...

http://www.VAvirtuosos.com

From one VA to another...ENJOY!

Tawnya Sutherland

Guest TankeryankerII

I will be there. :thumbup:

I also signed up immediately.

Boy I am really looking forward to this one. I have carefully scheduled each class and time into my Outlook and planner to be sure not to miss any of them.

What a treat Tawnya has offered us at this price.

Thank you Tawnya! :D

~Delilah Smith

Edited by Caliber Virtual Services

Hi

I'm thrilled to be a part of it. When you look at that line-up of speakers, it's like "woah" years and years of experience and so many different niches and ideas represented. So much knowledge, experience & fun to be had. Can't wait.

Hi

I'm thrilled to be a part of it. When you look at that line-up of speakers, it's like "woah" years and years of experience and so many different niches and ideas represented. So much knowledge, experience & fun to be had. Can't wait.

I second that Diana! :)

Hi:

Unfortunately, I am not able to attend any of these great seminars. Would there be any way I can pay for access to only the tapes? I noticed that the premium rate is for both the seminars and tapes. Would you have a price for just the tapes?

They sound fabulous so I'm hoping that I can access these.

Thanks.

Heather, not sure if you got your answer yet or not but yes, you can order the Premium Package for $97 which includes all the recordings...just click on the buy button and it will give you that option upon checkout :)

Tawnya

Hi:

Unfortunately, I am not able to attend any of these great seminars. Would there be any way I can pay for access to only the tapes? I noticed that the premium rate is for both the seminars and tapes. Would you have a price for just the tapes?

They sound fabulous so I'm hoping that I can access these.

Thanks.

Just a head's up everyone, we won't be offering the $27 attendance past July 20th. After that date it will ONLY be the price of $97 that contains all the recordings and presentations too.

Order today as there are still 25 to go which is a great price for 28 seminars!

You can listen to the first one free at the website too by clicking here!

I'd love to hear everyone's feedback on the speakers so far!

Tawnya

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.