About 12 weeks ago, we launched VA Training (Becki played a huge role) and have since completed an eight week course with a VA who landed 2 new clients because of our sessions. We have signed up a few new VAs and had several inquiries into the program. Currently there are only 2 openings available. We take on a maximum of 5-6 people per eight week session. Sessions are available on Thursdays only.

Our approach is very unique to one-on-one coaching and to the area of mentoring VAs. We wanted to make training affordable, but still provide a program that would be extremely valuable to emerging VAs.

We asked around (coaches and other organizations) and found that our program is unlike any program that they have ever heard of. We offer training to VAs with no out of pocket expense for the VA. With our program they receive excellent success coaching, hands on experience and a testimonial for work that is well done.

The trade is that we sub out work (a client's work or our own, depending on workload and sensitivity). Two hours of work for one hour of coaching!

biggrin.gif

Dale,

What a unique idea! This is a wonderful way for VAs to get that hands on training without putting out a lump sum of money for education. I wish you both the best on this new venture...sounds like it will be fun!

Tawnya

vainsiders.jpg
Get your first month for $7 using coupon code: TRYFOR7

Hi Dale...

Im ready to jump on board with you for this next training session... Let me know some info - please email me at virtualofficeassistance@sympatico.ca

Thanks!!!

Cant wait to talk with you biggrin.gif

Becki and Dale.

Ingenious idea!! You 2 really are tops when it comes to "new" and "innovative" ways in guiding and teaching in the VA Industry!!

Works for both you and the new VA!! With you 2 teaching up and coming VA's this Industry can only get better and better!!

I admire you both!!! thumbup.gif

kimmer biggrin.gif

Congratulations Becki & Dale! You both are brilliant with this idea. I'm sure you'll do very well with it!

Lori

smile.gif

Guest DanFridayNYC

Boy, could I use something like that. Is there a space left open? If not, can I be put on a waiting list for the next series? Unfortunately I can't afford the tuition at VAUniv (much as I wish I could) and just starting out, have way more questions than answers.

Could you e mail me at: danfriday@yourguyfriday.net ? I'd really appreciate it.

- Dan

I would really be interested in the training course if you still have a spot open. Please contact me at halovsky@dnet.net

My web site is at www.skyofficevisions.net biggrin.gifthumbup.gif

I am most interested in taking part in the training session if possible. Please email me with more information.

Thank you,

Karen

virtualbusiness@sympatico.ca

Well, sounds like you have your next group lined up already! Yes, I am interested as well. I haven't had a "first client" yet and am dying to get some practice work. You know how intimidated us VA's are about getting that first client!

my e-mail is: avirtualreality@pacbell.net

Thanks!

I would really be interested in the training course if you still have any openings in your next class. Please contact me at jabood@yourvirtualbusiness.com

Thanks!

Edited by VBA

Dale,

When you have openings in your next class in the new year please contact me at virtualofficeassistance@sympatico.ca Thank you.

Pamela

Thank you for all who posted here for more information. I will be sending an e-mail out, today to each of you who posted. I was planning on doing that as a first come, first serve for the next set of sessions, but after the tremendous response, I want to be able to help those who need it most, first.

So please bear with me those who have asked for assistance eons ago.

Look forward to hearing from you all!

I would like to receive information too. Please send it to busy_bees@consultants.com

Thanks,

~Carmen

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.