Social Marketing classes online? HELP

Hi Linda,

I took the internet marketing course and am currently taking the social media marketing course. I highly recommend going through VA Classroom. You can take your time viewing the videos which works great for me since I work full-time. I am also planning on revisiting the internet marketing videos for a refresher. You get so much information from the videos. It really is worth the fee.

So, you're able to keep the video's? That's worth the money right there. In my courses at school, the website "stuff" is only available to you for the duration of the class.

Thanks to everyone for the input! I've made the decision to attend as soon as my student loan comes in - sometime in September.

Linda

Hi Linda,

Sorry if I stated it wrong. If I am not mistaken you can go back and review the videos as long as you paid your fee. I will check with Craig Cannings on this.

I checked with VA Classroom and once you take the course you will always have access to the videos.

Sorry again for any confusion.

I checked with VA Classroom and once you take the course you will always have access to the videos.

Sorry again for any confusion.

Thanks for checking - that's WAY cool!!

Linda

I have a free resource for you! Check out How2Trainer's free 10-session online course called "Tactics to Promote Your Business Online". You sign up and they send you the invites to the weekly webinars (6:30pm PST on Monday's). Once you are enrolled, you can either attend the webinars live, or you can go back and watch them later. Colin Slade is the presenter and founder of How2Trainer and the webinars cover the basics on everything from using audio on your site and to promote your biz (like You Tube, etc.) to Email Marketing (this week's class, week 7). Once you sign up, you'll get links to the previously presented webinars so that you can go back and watch them any time you want. Sweet deal!

How2Trainer has courses you can pay for as well, which I haven't really checked out because I'm really watching my budget, but if his freebies are any indication, they're probably worth whatever he's asking. Here's the link: How2Trainer.com. Enjoy!

Marie :balloon:

Deadline Met Virtual Assistant Services

www.deadlinemet.com

Always on time. Always impeccable. Always.

Edited by PattyD

Thanks, Marie! I'm glad you can view them later, cuz evenings are bad for me.

Linda

I'm right there with ya! I was very excited to see that once you sign up (no spam, they promise) you can access all of the previous webinars that you have missed. I'm dying to attend the free seminars here on VANA, but I'm on west coast time and I work 7am-4pm right now, so it's a no-go for me. :-(

Anyway, glad I could help! Enjoy!

Marie :balloon:

Deadline Met Virtual Assistant Services

www.deadlinemet.com

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.