rocnred

Rocnred who??

"The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated".

I had a real bad case of pneumonia and it knocked me down for over 3 weeks. But I am feeling pretty good today and I only had 857 emails in my inbox. But I am back, and will slowly be re-integrating myself back into the forum. Thank you for your concern that I was lying in a ditch somewhere with the 'CSI' team looking over my body.

Especially thanks to Tawnya and Patty who thought I fled the country on a parole violation and were desperately trying to find me. :ninja::unsure:

Welcome back! Glad to hear you are starting to feel better.

It's about time you get back to work!!! I see you're still using that "pneumonia" excuse. ;)

As for CSI looking over you, I wouldn't mind Grissom looking over me. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~

Just kidding. I'm glad you're back and feeling better. You've definitely been missed. I just can't believe you didn't answer your phone when I called!

...thought I fled the country on a parole violation and were desperately trying to find me. :ninja::unsure:

They ASSURED me that tip line was anonymous. :whistlin:

"The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated".

I had a real bad case of pneumonia and it knocked me down for over 3 weeks. But I am feeling pretty good today and I only had 857 emails in my inbox. But I am back, and will slowly be re-integrating myself back into the forum. Thank you for your concern that I was lying in a ditch somewhere with the 'CSI' team looking over my body.

Especially thanks to Tawnya and Patty who thought I fled the country on a parole violation and were desperately trying to find me. :ninja::unsure:

Sooo glad you're back! Don't overdo!! Being :sick: is hideous, but I'm glad there was no need for :stretcher: !

Welcome back!

Linda

YAY!!!!!!!! I'm doing the happy dance!

I was so worried when you hadn't responded much the past few days. It got me to thinking about how many people we meet virtual who just drop off the face of the earth never to be seen again. And although I knew how to track Brent down on Google Earth and send my heavies (thanks heavy Patty hehehe) in to see if he was alive, sometimes we only know people online by a nickname too you know? If something ever happens to them, how would we ever track them down??

Brent,

Glad you're getting back on your feet.

About those e-mails: make yourself feel better and delete most (or dare I say ALL?) of them. If people haven't called to check on you by now, it probably wasn't that important.

Debbie Lynn

As for CSI looking over you, I wouldn't mind Grissom looking over me. ;)

Me neither! :thumbup:

Glad to hear you're on the mend Brent. I had noticed it seemed to be quieter from your neck of the woods, but mistakenly assumed you were hard at work, lol.

Get better soon!

Wow, three weeks, huh? That's brutal! Hope you feel better soon! (I'm more of a Stokes gal than a Grissom gal if we're keeping track!) :)

Tracey

Grissom - Nick - Warrick ~~~ or all of the above ;)

I was thinking more of Catherine or Wendy (the DNA Tech) OMG, I think I am getting dizzy again. My knees are all wobbley and I think I am getting Twitterpated.