I Have A Client!

Hello! I didn't know where else to share my news. I just landed my first client today. I am so excited. When we talked earlier today she said she has ongoing projects and can certainly use my skills!

Thanks to everyone for all your words of encouragement when I was ready to throw in the towel.

Congratulations! I know how you feel! Getting your first client gives you the confidence to continue working your business because there are many more clients that can use your services. I wish you much success.

Hello! I didn't know where else to share my news. I just landed my first client today. I am so excited. When we talked earlier today she said she has ongoing projects and can certainly use my skills!

Thanks to everyone for all your words of encouragement when I was ready to throw in the towel.

Congrats! Your hard work and commitment have paid off! If you don't mind my asking, how long did it take you to land your first client? I am an aspiring VA and I trying to discern how long I can expect it to take to land clients. (I understand it varies depending on how long or hard you work towards your goals.)

Again, Congrats~Keep working hard and your dreams just may come true! :thumbup:

Robin

Woooo Hooooo! Nice job, Beth...enjoy the moment. You've worked hard for it!

Congratulations Beth and here's to many more clients!

Patty Dost

Time Is Of The Es-Cents . . . Saving Your Business Time and Money ~~~ Virtually

Interested in Subcontracting with Virtual Assistants? Here's the ebook that will assist you.....The VAs VA

QUESTION :: What do VAs do when they've got big plans but don't know where to start?

ANSWER :: They download the VAnetworking Kick Start Package!

It's FREE :: It's FUN :: And you'll get something DONE :: Download yours now.

Hi Robin,

It took me almost a year to get my first client. I am working full-time while trying to get my business up and running.

Thanks everyone for the congrats! It is a great feeling.

Congrats! Your hard work and commitment have paid off! If you don't mind my asking, how long did it take you to land your first client? I am an aspiring VA and I trying to discern how long I can expect it to take to land clients. (I understand it varies depending on how long or hard you work towards your goals.)

Again, Congrats~Keep working hard and your dreams just may come true! :thumbup:

Robin

Guest dawn lane

Congratulations - a little tenacity and patience and they will come (Kevin Costner - Field of Dreams although even better in No Way Out). :yay:

Dawn