Sign in to follow this  

VBSS vs. AssistU

There probably aren't many VA's out there who have used the VAC and gone through AssistU's 20-week training, but I'm trying to decide which way to go.

AssistU's program intrigues me and I've heard nothing but good things about it ... and I've heard that the VAC is an outstanding tool/educational asset. AssistU's program costs $2500, which is a LOT for me to lay out, while $1000 for the VAC would be much more realistic and manageable - something I could do way sooner than the AssistU program. Because of the cost difference, the stellar reviews I've read, and the fact that I enjoy and do well utilizing self-guided education, I'm leaning toward the VAC.

Also, if you have used the VAC, how long did it take to get your VA biz up and running to the point that it was a viable source of income (even part-time income)? And if you got your VA biz going part-time while you worked full-time for someone else, how long did the transition take (after using the VAC) to get to the point at which you could leave your F/T outside gig and work at your VA biz F/T?

I'm excited to get your input! Thanks, everyone! :D

Marie

Marie,

I missed this post and my apologies. Anyone interested in the VAC, please feel free to give me a call directly to discuss your needs on my toll free number. Or we can set up a time to discuss too via email. There are many pages of testimonials on our website too and feel free to contact any past VAC tribe ;)

Tawnya

No worries, Tawnya! I purchased the VAC back at the end of November and am LOVING it!! Thanks!

No worries, Tawnya! I purchased the VAC back at the end of November and am LOVING it!! Thanks!

I know you did and glad you are loving it. I just wanted to say sorry as I'm not sure how I missed your post earlier. ;)