fastfingers

EzineArticles Approval Time

EzineArticles is taking a long time to approve articles now, probably because they are extremely busy, but I wondered if any of you use their paid service? Does it speed up the time your articles are posted? If so how fast are they posted?

I do not use the paid service. I am a platinum member though simply because I have submitted a certain amount of quality articles so they gave me platinum status. I think you have to submit approximately 100 articles to receive that status. Once I received that status, my articles get approved within 24-48 hours.

Tracy Collins

Collins-Admin Services

Hi Erin,

I submit articles regularly for a client, also Platinum level, and haven't noticed any delays. The article I submitted last week was okayed in a day.

Here's what eZine Articles posted about approval turnaround times:

We target making all new article submissions live within 24-72 business hours. Platinum members usually receive less than 48 business hour turn around. Our turn around speed depends on incoming load but you can expect that we are very motivated to review and/or approve your quality original articles as quickly as possible. We know that the faster we can review your recent submissions; that the higher the probability that you'll submit more articles.

And what it says about being a Platinum level contributor:

If your first 10 article submissions meet or exceed our posted editorial guidelines, we will review your membership account to be upgraded to our PLATINUM level of membership -- that allows unlimited article submissions and priority approval speed into our high-traffic website. Every article submission is human reviewed by our in-house editorial team.

~Ruth

Erin,

I went for the Platinum membership by making sure my first 10 articles met or exceeded their editorial expectations. Easy for me but maybe not for your client. Turnaround time slowed down a bit when they started their newest 100 day challenge (and may again near the deadline in November).

Debbie Lynn