Guest Jonna

New VA in SC

Guest Jonna

Hi everyone! I am a new VA and I'm very excited to meet and network with you all!

My name is Jonna and I've started JP Virtual Solutions. My website is http://www.jpvirtualsolutions.com. My site is a work in progress, but I am planning to have it fully launched within the week.

I've just began my journey with my own VA business although I have over 10 years of doing administrative support in addition to being a dotnet programmer. I'm looking to start my business out with general administrative assistance, technical support solutions and social media support. I do look to branch out into REVA as I think Real Estate is my true calling.

I currently reside in Greer, South Carolina but my we are looking to relocate to St. George, Utah - which is where my heart is. My husband is such a supportive factor in my business, and in life in general. He's put up with me now for 7 years!

My son is 3, going on 4 in February. The time has flown so fast, just typing that out made me realize that my little boy is growing up!

I love to travel, spend time with my family, kayak and hike and pretty much anything on the internet! I'm a huge social media addict (but who isn't!?)

I found vanetworking through another va's suggestion on another forum.

Again, I look forward to meeting and networking with you all!

Welcome Jonna, to VANetworking! I live in Charlotte NC which isn't that far away! Nice meeting you here being a Carolina neighbor and all. Little ones grow-up fast my son just started his first year in college! Oh you think your son is old just you wait!!!

Well good luck in your VA business and REPA & REVA's Rock! Let's network together!

Sandra

Welcome to VAnetworking! I'm not too far from you - a little over 2 hours away in Elgin, SC (Kershaw County Elgin, not Lancaster County Elgin). I've got a little one a year younger than yours (she'll be 3 in January) and one that'll be 9 in January. They do grow up fast.