Sign in to follow this  
Tawnya Sutherland

A New Trend in the Virtual Assistant World >>> Compensation

Hi,

It’s time to take note of a new trend in the Virtual Assistant world.

The topic?

Compensation.

Traditionally, us virtual professionals have stuck to the "time for money" compensation model. Meaning we charge an hourly rate or retainer fee based a block of time to complete our client work.

It works great in many ways ... but after building great relationships, taking on more tasks, owning more responsibility in the business and then getting too busy, feeling exhausted, letting things drop and eventually wondering if it’s all really worth it ... You realize it isn’t so great after all.

Why?

Because there are only so many hours in a day you can work. And there’s only so much you can charge per hour.

Online ‘old-timers’ Tina Forsyth and Andrea Lee are taking a stance on breaking free from the time for money trap. They’re inviting Virtual Assistants and Online Business Managers to join a conversation about incentive based compensation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE: It's My $ecret too! I’ve been utilizing their compensation method for many years within my Virtual Assistant business. You don’t think I bought all my favourite toys like my yellow convertible mercedez benz, my new yellow two seater airplane plus my cutie new bichon frise puppy from just working 9-5 on my hourly rates in my home office do you? ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On October 20th, you can join Tina and Andrea for a FREE call about what incentive based compensation means, the options available, how to implement, why to consider it and much more. This is critical stuff ... if you try to introduce incentive based compensation without hearing what they have to say - it may ultimately destroy your client relationships.

Give yourself the opportunity to break free from the time for money trap. Start by joining Tina and Andrea for their fre’e call on October 20th.

CLICK NOW to Register for this free call on >>> Incentive Based Compensation For YOUR Virtual Assistant Business at:

http://www.VAnetworking.com/obmcomp

To Your Virtual Success,

Tawnya Sutherland, CIMBS

Founder of The Leading Virtual Assistant Networking Forum Since 2003

www.VAnetworking.com

Good Morning-

Is this session available? Sorry, I'm still figuring the site out and will check out archives, but I just wanted to ask in case I'm looking in the wrong places. Thanks!

I ended up missing the meeting is there any place where I can still listen to it? I was signed up but got held up working and couldn't get to it in time. I really wanted to be there for this one as well. If you can let me know where to look that would be a big help.

Thanks

Tina P.

Can home based VAs still get to enjoy benefits just like what is given to office based employees? If yes, how do they avail of it? If no, what other benefits do they get in lieu of it?

Good Morning-

Is this session available? Sorry, I'm still figuring the site out and will check out archives, but I just wanted to ask in case I'm looking in the wrong places. Thanks!

You'll have to contact Andrea or Tina directly and find out if it is available to listen to.

Sign in to follow this  

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.