WORKPLACE SAFETY POWERPOINT

I have a client that needs a basic workplace safety powerpoint presentation. I hate to reinvent the wheel by creating a new one if someone knows where I could find one on the web or would be willing to share an already existing one. Since these are so prominent in most companies I figured it may be easier to start with an existing one instead of spending the weekend creating one from scratch.

Deneen Wilson

When one of my clients has powerpoints put onto the web, they go up as videos on YouTube.

You might Google the phrase "work place safety powerpoint" and see what happens.

My specialty is safety in transportation and I have workplace safety knowledge as well, I know of several site that have presentation, but the one I would try would be OSHA which is the government side of Occupational safety. They have great information on workplace safety. Otherwise I can send you some other websites I know of as well. Goodluck

Dianna Lambert

I have a client that needs a basic workplace safety powerpoint presentation. I hate to reinvent the wheel by creating a new one if someone knows where I could find one on the web or would be willing to share an already existing one. Since these are so prominent in most companies I figured it may be easier to start with an existing one instead of spending the weekend creating one from scratch.

Deneen Wilson

I know this is a little late, but it's still a great resource for future needs...

http://www.slideshare.net

Quote from their site - "Upload and share your PowerPoint presentations, Word documents and Adobe PDF Portfolios on SlideShare. Share publicly or privately. Add audio to make a webinar." There are some GREAT PPs on there!

I just seen a reponse to this, and well I guess I should have scrolled, good job, Osha was my suggestion. :) have a great day

I finally found a great source for free safety powerpoint presentations at http://www.oshax.org/safetypresentations-2

Deneen Wilson