Sign in to follow this  
Tawnya Sutherland

VAnetworking's Weekender Report

Here's your Weekender Report to entertain and provide you with interesting and informative resources for your virtual business success.

-----------------------------------------------------------

VIRTUAL NEWS YOU CAN USE

1) Have you heard about Send Out Cards yet? If not, listen up...I've been using Send Out Cards for awhile now to send personalized cards to my family and friends to show them I really care on their birthdays and special occasions.

It's simple, I just login, pick a card (or better yet, personalize a card with the recipients picture), write a special message inside with my own handwriting font, sign with my signature and click send. The automated system stuffs, seals and stamps my high quality card to go out in the mail that day. All for about 62 cents a card (plus postage). I can't even buy a greeting card at the dollar store this cheap not to mention I'd have to take time to go there and pick one out!

With Send Out Cards, everything is at my fingertips online and so very simple: Choose a card, write your message, CLICK SEND! These cards are fabulous too, of high quality and I love sending them. It even allows you to add a gift if I choose at the end of the process for a special occasion. Today, I sent my nieces and nephews black & orange gummy bears for Halloween YUM! A Card (with their picture on it) and candy for around $7 bucks! Great trick or treat!

The reason I'm telling you this is that I've just realized the benefits of using Send Out Cards in my business too! I've been able to attract new leads, stay in touch with my clients and mark our milestones together. It's really given my business that special touch of "Tawnya cares about you!" and my clients are loving it! Again, all for under $1 a card...so very cool!

TO HELP OTHERS send out greeting cards and show their gratitude and appreciation to others...I've started a NEW blog to give everyone ideas on how to use greeting cards (of any kind) to tell a friend, relative or business associate that you care. I'd love to hear your feedback and comments. And if you have a great idea you use for cards in your business or personal life, let me know and you can be a guest blogger!

Stop by and check it out and while there...I have a GIFT FOR YOU! Just sign up to my F R E E newsletter to receive my "Gratitude and Appreciation Course" valued at $47 (Yep, I'm bribing you to sign up to my newsletter but it will be great, trust me!)

Get Your GIFT at: www.sendoutagreetingcard.com

2) HALLOWEEN Special! Save 25% through to midnight on October 31st on our NEW book "How To Build a Successful Virtual Assistant Business". Great Holiday Gift!

Written by Janice Byer and Elayne Whitfield-Parr, this NEW softcover book, How To Build a Successful Virtual Assistant Business - International Version, includes information and tips to help aspiring and established VAs throughout the world with every aspect of starting and building a Virtual Assistant business. From naming your business, to upgrading your skills, to expanding your business, we have put together everything you need to know based on our combined years in this industry and the input of successful VAs worldwide.

And this isn’t just any how-to VA book...

Page after page you’ll feel as if you have your own personal "VA Coach" guiding you every step of the way toward making your dream of becoming a Virtual Assistant a reality. All in an easy to read format. How to Build a Successful Virtual Assistant Business is the business bible that you’ll reach for over and over again as you build, market and operate your VA practice like a pro.

Order for a Limited Time Only at (Use coupon code trickortreat to receive 25% discount upon checkout):

www.VAnetworking.com/virtual-assistant-book.htm

3) EXTRA Marketing Tip: Our Client Blog at VAnetworking has been getting a ton of traffic lately. Job opportunities have been rolling in for our VAinsider's Club from this heavy traffic which is very cool! For those who aren't members of our VAinsiders.com Club, here's a marketing tip to help you get seen in front of potential clients:

1. First, pop over to our blog at www.VAnetworking.com/blog and sign up to make a comment (make sure you add your URL in your profile area)

2. Next, read through the posts and start writing some interesting comments to the current author's posts.

As clients come by to learn about VAs or to download our complimentary ebooks on how to find a Virtual Assistant, they will read the posts and your comments. If you happen to say something that perks their interest in your comment to a post, that potential client may investigate further who you are via your URL link and contact you for your VA serivces!

3. If you write comments regularly at our blog, you'll then want to send clients there to read your comments. A strategic way to do this is via Twitter. When a prospect on Twitter asks a question about Virtual Assistance...send them to our blog at www.VAnetworking.com/blog and encourage them to download our complimentary ebooks. Or better yet, direct them to a specific post you've commented on to learn more. This is considered a soft sell and clients really open up to this. They will remember that you guided them in the right direction and when the time comes to hire a VA, they may consider contacting you, that helpful VA ;)

In the end, if you want to be found online, you really need to start networking and commenting on blogs where your clients hang out is a sure way of getting in front of them.

Pop by our blog and start networking: www.VAnetworking.com/blog

VAinsider Club MARKETING TIP

We are each given 24 hours in a day, but what we choose to do with them is totally up to ourselves. Stop wishing you had a business, clients or tasks like someone else and start putting some things into place to find that dream client or task or to build that dream business. The person with that dream business doesn’t have anymore hours in their day; they are just choosing to use them differently than you.

For more marketing tips...become a VAinsider at:

http://www.VAinsiders.com

eSEMINAR WEEKLY SCHEDULE - Mark your calendars!

NOTE!!! You will now have to REGISTER to attend our eSeminars. Registration will keep you "in the know" on upcoming speakers, dates, times and passwords. Starting immediately we will be changing dates/times of our seminars to suit a more global audience we now have so everyone can enjoy our eSeminars worldwide.

TUESDAY (VAinsiders.com ONLY) - Tuesday, October 27th at 7pm EST. Join Craig Cannings and Tawnya Sutherland for the Internet Marketing ProactiveVA Workshop on "Success Strategies for Using Linkedin to Build Your Business"

Enjoy all our ProactiveVA workshops by becoming a VAinsider Club Member at www.VAinsiders.com

WEDNESDAY (All Members) ~ Don't miss our next F R E E VAnetworking eSeminar this coming Wednesday at 6PM EST to help educate, inform and entertain Virtual Assistants and online Virtual Achievers worldwide.

Date: October 23rd, 2009 at 6PM EST

Topic: 5 Shoestring Marketing Laws

Presented by: Jessica Swanson

REGISTER at: http://www.VAnetworking.com/seminars

WEDNESDAY (All Members) ~ VAjot Social Night : Join Tawnya Sutherland at 7pm EST, for our popular VAjot Social Night. At our VAjot Social Night we come together as business colleagues and as friends to connect, share and discuss our accomplishments the past week. An evening to JOT down everything on our minds, from introducing new members to discussing positive flows within our businesses, we guarantee it will be a fun and informative social night for all to hang with their peers in the VA industry! New people welcomed and please bring your URL with you to promote to us. Follow us on Twitter #VAjot

REGISTER HERE: http://www.VAnetworking.com/seminars

--------------------------------------------------------

HOT TOPICS AT FORUM THIS PAST WEEK:

Setting up Outlook 2007 to get your GMAIL

http://www.vanetworking.com/forum/Setting-...007-t16915.html

Going with Win 7?, Poll

http://www.vanetworking.com/forum/Win-7-t19119.html

Collaborative Software

http://www.vanetworking.com/forum/Collabor...tml#entry120550

KUDOS TO SOME GREAT VA'S

http://www.vanetworking.com/forum/KUDOS-GR...A-S-t19075.html

WEEKEND FREEBIES:

I just received my FREE subscription to "Website Magazine" which I always enjoy getting in my mailbox. It is one of the indisputable leading print magazines on web business and it's F R E E !

If you are anything like me, you get sick of reading ebooks and it's finally good to have a print copy of a magazine in my hands to read sometimes to help me succeed with my virtual business. I've been getting it for a couple of years now and thought I'd share this F R E E magazine with others...

Get Yours at: http://bit.ly/2erRB6

To Your Virtual Success,

Tawnya Sutherland, CIMBS

Founder of The Leading Virtual Assistant Networking Forum Since 2003 www.VAnetworking.com

Ride the Inside Track to Virtual Success...

Become a VAinsider www.VAinsiders.com

Download our gift: Special VA Training Report Get by signing up to our VAnetworking Newsletter www.vanetworking.com/archives/

Show Your Clients That You Care...

www.sendoutagreetingcard.com

VAs Lose Weight From Sitting at a Desk All Day!

www.virtualassistant.isagenix.com

-------------------------------------

Follow us at:

Twitter: www.twitter.com/vanetworking

Facebook: www.VAnetworking.com/fanpage

Linkedin: www.VAnetworking.com/linkedin

VA Client Blog: www.VAnetworking.com/blog VA Startup Blog www.virtualassistantinabox.com

Get VAcertified at www.VAcertified.com

-------------------------------------