kulkul

VAs in Spain

When I first started the word Virtual Assistant always produced two responses,

1/ What is a Virtual assistant? or

2/ OK ( which normally meant they had know idea what it was and did not want to look stupid by asking)

I have spent years adding to my sites an blogs explaining all - ( VA definition ) and I hope it has made people more aware of the benefits of using the services of a VA.

Here in Spain things are a bit harder to get a new technology recognised. A country full of tradition and male dominance does not help. It took me a long time to get acceptance in the business world here but hard work has eventually paid off.

I am launching a Spanish facebook page, I already have an English one which is mixed at the moment while I translate all the information before publishing the spanish page. I hope to make more people aware of what we do an how we can help. And to aid the future VAs in Spain.

Edited by valicante

Sounds like you have had alot of work behind and some great accomplishment, best of luck to your future endeavors and welcome to VA networking.

When I first started the word Virtual Assistant always produced two responses,

1/ What is a Virtual assistant? or

2/ OK ( which normally meant they had know idea what it was and did not want to look stupid by asking)

I have spent years adding to my sites an blogs explaining all - ( VA definition ) and I hope it has made people more aware of the benefits of using the services of a VA.

Here in Spain things are a bit harder to get a new technology recognised. A country full of tradition and male dominance does not help. It took me a long time to get acceptance in the business world here but hard work has eventually paid off.

I am launching a Spanish facebook page, I already have an English one which is mixed at the moment while I translate all the information before publishing the spanish page. I hope to make more people aware of what we do an how we can help. And to aid the future VAs in Spain.