Hi Dianna,

I have used freeconferencecalling.com I have never had any problems with them. They save your recordings and you can embed them if you need/want to. For recording my powerpoint I use Camtasia. Camtasia can be used for any screen recording.

Thank you Erin I appreciate it, I have a quick question I noticed that you have 2 blogs one for for VA resources, I was thinking about seperating mine, one for my transportation business and one for my VA stuff. I had the same design as you had on your VA resource blog until I figured out how to customize the header I am so glad. But could you look at my blog and see if you think I should seperate them or leave it the way it is. Your input would be great.

PS I think the voting is done I couldnt vote from your link, it just took me to winner?

Hi Dianna,

I have used freeconferencecalling.com I have never had any problems with them. They save your recordings and you can embed them if you need/want to. For recording my powerpoint I use Camtasia. Camtasia can be used for any screen recording.

I use the Sound Recorder with Windows accessories. There isn't much opportunity to edit. I have a good microphone that works well with the Sound Recorder.