pmdost

Woohoo! We have a WINNER!

Gotta love the title ... don't you. ;)

I was so excited this morning to wake up and find out that DONNY OSMOND won Dancing with the Stars!

If some of you don't know, I'm a BIG Donny fan. :wub: :wub: :wub:

OMG Karen! I don't usually watch reality shows but I have been watching the video's online. You can go here to watch the full season.

My goodness ~ He did awesome.

I was really wanting Kelly to win too. She's grown up so much and I was so impressed with her. She's grown to be a beautiful young lady.

I think he's just as hot now as he was then. I was pulling for him and Kim because she's been so close so many times and she's so sweet-natured. Unlike that nasty Karina (skank).

His freestyle was amazing! I was so happy for him!

You know the great thing about this, I grew up in the Salt Lake Valley, and the Osmond Family just south of us, In school we used to do field trips to the Osmond mansion, and they did several programs at our schools it was great. I think I would rather live in the same area as Donny Osmond than graduate from the same highschool Rosanne Barr did LOL. I think that is way cool, he won.

Gotta love the title ... don't you. ;)

I was so excited this morning to wake up and find out that DONNY OSMOND won Dancing with the Stars!

If some of you don't know, I'm a BIG Donny fan. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hey Patty,

Donny crush is something we share! He is 4 months younger than me and I crushed on him big time growing up. You always remember your first "Puppy Love." I have never watched DWTS before this season (Yay, Donny!) and I was totally amazed at his performance and stamina. I could never do what he did!

I met his self-described, "number 1 nephew" Nathan Osmond at a 3 day conference in Denver, November 20-22. Nathan is the son of Alan, Donny's big brother. Nathan is a country singer, totally handsome, completely humble, and very friendly. (I will post a picture of the two of us on my Facebook page.) We sat together and friended each other on Facebook and talked about Donny and DWTS. The entire Osmond Clan (big number) was voting for him, not to mention all the Donny fans and that's why he won. I correctly predicted the three finalists early on in the season--but was surprised to find that Donny won!

:appl:

Yep - Growing up as a Donny Osmond fan, we found his family's phone number and tried doing a few collect calls. They wouldn't accept them for some reason. We even tried calling Virl and Tommy. So, we just decided to call a few other numbers and the phone bill was racked up. My Grandma and Aunt ended up spending around $600-$700. We were in a bit of trouble after that.