rocnred

anybody got The Wave?

Does anybody use the new Google Wave?

I know at this point it is beta, and you have to be invited, but does anybody have it? Bueller..... Bueller........ Bueller :huh:

I have it and no one I know has it. So there I am sitting all alone in my clandestine underground bomb shelter office and no one to "Wave" to. I just stare at the blank WAVE screen waiting.................. :unsure: (story of my life) :(

Guest bunnyt
Does anybody use the new Google Wave?

I know at this point it is beta, and you have to be invited, but does anybody have it? Bueller..... Bueller........ Bueller :huh:

I have it and no one I know has it. So there I am sitting all alone in my clandestine underground bomb shelter office and no one to "Wave" to. I just stare at the blank WAVE screen waiting.................. :unsure: (story of my life) :(

I have it too! ...haven't a clue what to do now! lol I too sit alone and stare at a blank screen wondering, "Do I really NEED to learn yet ANOTHER software??? lol

Holler at me and we can learn about it together!

Kenda

Hey Brent. I have the Wave. I tried looking you up but don't know your user id. Try to find me by using this email address: hjanowiak@gmail.com or my name Janet Janowiak. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to find others here.

Guest Pat Z.

I have it as well, but find that the bigger the *wave*, the slower the speed. One other problem I noticed is that you can't just jump to unread messages in the thread, you have to scroll to the bottom - if the new comment is in the middle, you have to click thru all of them to find the unread message :yuk:

I've got it...still trying to figure it out too. Brent (and anyone else that's on it), give me your google email and I'll add you to my Wave contacts. As for anyone who isn't waving yet but wants to be, give me your google email address. I've got 25 invites.

I guess I started my own Google Wave s**tstorm wave right here. I had no idea we were all doing the same thing.......staring at our screens. :blink:

I think the biggest surprise is that Patty actually knew what it was. :unsure: Whenever I create a poll I always put a question on it for Patty to check-off..... and that would be the question "what is that?"

Creating the VA Wave here...rocnred@gmail.com

I have 8 invites left. I even invited Tawnya................never heard from her. A vast ocean wasteland....nuthin'! She is not my friend anymore. She cannot come to my birthday party :wacko:

I guess I started my own Google Wave s**tstorm wave right here. I had no idea we were all doing the same thing.......staring at our screens. :blink:
rolf

I keep hearing the same thing on Twitter.

I am wave-less :huh: so I can't comment one way or another except to say I don't know if I am really missing anything.

p.s. Brent, you really should send us a pic of your office, inquiring minds wanna know! Clandestine bomb shelter?? HA!! :pirate:

I think the biggest surprise is that Patty actually knew what it was. :unsure: Whenever I create a poll I always put a question on it for Patty to check-off..... and that would be the question "what is that?"

Ha! Ha! Ha! I've always told you that I'm NOT the techie person. I can handle doing the admin stuff but the techie stuff is your baby. And, thanks for thinking of me when you do your polls. ;)

I have it and have been using it with one client, but feel the same as many of you do. Once we've added a lot of information, the wave slows down to a crawl and I hate having to keep a window open for it. Plus, I tend to be a window 'declutterer' so I end up closing it by mistake and missing Wave messages.

Still..I didn't see the point of Twitter when I first started using it and now I wouldn't be without it. So perhaps the same thing will happen with Wave.

I've got invites if anyone would like one and if you want to add me so that you can Wave at me it's tmhilton at gmail. :)

I have a theory.....Google is turning into Microsoft. Too many pieces of the pie. Trying to do everything and growing by leaps and bounds.

Here is what I think goes on inside the Google offices: What are we going to do tonight? The same thing we do every night, try to take over the world! (excuse the Pinky & the Brain reference)