Thanks everyone for the kudos. smile.gif I hope you are not getting tired of my posting the sites I design. If you are, just let me know and I will stop. I post because number one I am proud of the site(s), two because it is a way to let you all know why I have been so quiet of late, and three a way to let you know a little about my clients. wink.gif

Once again, thanks for the kudos.

• Virtual Assistant Career

I love seeing others successes (not sure if that is gramatically correct wording there) Naomi so hope you never stop sharing with us smile.gif

Tawnya

vainsiders.jpg
Get your first month for $7 using coupon code: TRYFOR7

You should be proud Naomi, you do awesome work. Please don't stop sharing as I find it very inspiring.

My thoughts exactly! I always look forward to seeing your designs Naomi.

I’ve got a CSS snippet that will vertically center the list bullet images with the list text on Sales Breakthroughs’ home page. It’s a very minor issue with this site, but this technique might be helpful in the future. I’ll need to type up an explanation, so send me an email if you are interested.

Great work!

Carol

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone:

I just launched another website. This is the last full site I have on my plate right now. I do have three or four web brochures (one page sites) lined up to handle for the financial consultants. I am sorry I have not been around lately, I am so happy to report that I have been very busy lately! smile.gif

YouAreFree.com

Beautiful, energetic site Naomi! I noticed that your robots meta tag gives a "NOINDEX,NOFOLLOW" directive on all pages. I realize that you may not want the site indexed at this time, but thought I would mention it “just in case.”

Superb work!

Carol

Edited by CMK

Whoops! Thanks Carol, that usually is the first thing I take off and I forgot to do it when I published her site. I usually put that up so the site is not indexed while it is in the works. Carol, you always watch my back! Thanks so much! smile.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.