Tawnya Sutherland

Find Out Tawnya's Best Kept Money Making Secret of 2009

Here’s one of my best kept secrets from 2009 that I’m going to share with you this New Year…

I’ve often been asked, “Tawnya, how do you keep up with fresh content on all of your websites you have?”

It’s not as hard as you may think. I have over 75 websites that all require regular new content to help entice loyal visitors to come back for a visit. Content is still KING online and users want information. These returning visitors to my blogs and websites produce passive income sales for me through my affiliate links so that when I wake up in the morning, money is in my email box!

Now, there’s no way I could keep up with writing all fresh content on my own for all my websites, blogs, autoresponders, newsletters, etc. AND that is where PLR comes in handy for me!

What is PLR?

PLR is short for “Private Label Rights” articles. PLR Articles are a fantastic way to add new content to your website or blog and fill up your newsletter or autoresponder easily and quickly without much effort on your part.

Example: I have a blog for our new bichon frise puppy dog which serves two purposes:

One it keeps my family and friends up to date on our puppy’s goings on.

Second, it makes passive money selling ebooks through Clickbank to help pay for our family pet. It’s amazing how much a pet can cost your family budget and this blog helps pay for all the expenses our family incurs from having a dog (including a $1800 operation awhile back when Roscoe broke his leg).

You can find PLR on just about any topic too from dog training to Internet marketing training. It also comes in many formats from articles to videos for you to use almost any way you wish.

One of my favourite places to buy PLR is through a dear friend and business partner Nicole Dean.

Nicole Dean’s EasyPLR is 100% original content that is professionally written and edited.

One reason I love Nicole’s PLR is because it is sold in very limited quantities with no commitments required. Basically what that means is the content will only be sold to a limited amount of people (you can be confident that a only a few other website owners are using the content too). Plus you can use or edit the articles however you wish to make money from them.

If you really want to have a few nest egg websites online producing passive money while you sleep, consider PLR for your content needs like I do.

BONUS: Here are a couple of videos, my friend Nicole has put together that answers the two main concerns most have about PLR.

To watch, visit my blog at:

http://virtualassistantinabox.com/tips-go...e-label-rights/

vainsiders.jpg
Get your first month for $7 using coupon code: TRYFOR7

Hi Tawnya I just wanted to say that I have so many sites in my inbox with thousands of plr content, but it is hard to choose just one or two to use. I also only seem to find articles on or about affiliate marketing or dieting and etc, but none about Virtual Assistants or what it is that we do. I guess I am probably so new to online things that i am making it hard for myself. I have been waiting for a post on this topic I thought of creating my own.

Basically I want to know if you only use PLR's if you are into marketing? :unsure:

Thank You

Thank you for this information Tawnya, I was just in Youtube where nicoleonthenet.com is my only saved videos and I was just watching some videos on PLR and would really like to learn how to do more of this and bring in extra income I am game. I use her reprint articles for another blog I have set up, I have 3 websites I have created one for my crafty side, one based on the Alaska side of my husbands job, and of course my main one my VA business. as well as 2 blogs and 2 facebook fanpages, and countless others social media stuff. I would love to wake up with money in my inbox.

There is so much information out there on affiliate marketing and PLR's that it is hard to determine how to do it, and it takes time and honestly I still am having a hard time with it, and the amount of money someone could spend to get the right training well that is another story. I am an affiliate in here as well as justaddsweat which is nicoles area as well, I just havent had the time to get down everything I need to learn what I need to learn to make any of it profitable as of yet, just trying to market my niche in my virtual assistant position. But yes it would be nice to not seem to spend many hours searching and looking and spending without getting anything in return, which seems to be what I have done for the past 6 months.

This is the reason I love VAnetworking, you can gain so much information :thumbup::yay::)

THanks again for great information

Here’s one of my best kept secrets from 2009 that I’m going toshare with you this New Year…

I’ve often been asked, “Tawnya, how do you keep up with fresh content on all of your websites you have?”

It’s not as hard as you may think. I have over 75 websites that all require regular new content to help entice loyal visitors to come back for a visit. Content is still KING online and users want information. These returning visitors to my blogs and websites produce passive income sales for me through my affiliate links so that when I wake up in the morning, money is in my email box!

Now, there’s no way I could keep up with writing all fresh content on my own for all my websites, blogs, autoresponders, newsletters, etc. AND that is where PLR comes in handy for me!

What is PLR?

PLR is short for “Private Label Rights” articles. PLR Articles are a fantastic way to add new content to your website or blog and fill up your newsletter or autoresponder easily and quickly without much effort on your part.

Example: I have a blog for our new bichon frise puppy dog which serves two purposes:

One it keeps my family and friends up to date on our puppy’s goings on.

Second, it makes passive money selling ebooks through Clickbank to help pay for our family pet. It’s amazing how much a pet can cost your family budget and this blog helps pay for all the expenses our family incurs from having a dog (including a $1800 operation awhile back when Roscoe broke his leg).

You can find PLR on just about any topic too from dog training to Internet marketing training. It also comes in many formats from articles to videos for you to use almost any way you wish.

One of my favourite places to buy PLR is through a dear friend and business partner Nicole Dean.

Nicole Dean’s EasyPLR is 100% original content that is professionally written and edited.

One reason I love Nicole’s PLR is because it is sold in very limited quantities with no commitments required. Basically what that means is the content will only be sold to a limited amount of people (you can be confident that a only a few other website owners are using the content too). Plus you can use or edit the articles however you wish to make money from them.

If you really want to have a few nest egg websites online producing passive money while you sleep, consider PLR for your content needs like I do.

BONUS: Here are a couple of videos, my friend Nicole has put together that answers the two main concerns most have about PLR.

To watch, visit my blog at:

http://virtualassistantinabox.com/tips-go...e-label-rights/

Tawnya,

Thank you for the information. This is one of the reasons of love VANA. I am very new to this and I would like to learn more about PLR. I too would like to earn money in my e-mail box, who wouldn't. I am still working on my VA website ( a work in progress :rolleyes: )

Jerri Goranson, CVEM, Virtual Business Assistant

Virtual Office Visions

jgvov@comcast.net

www.virtualofficevisions.com