Dawn03

Contracts

I have reached the point in my set-up that I am starting to create the contract, retainer fee agreement, quote, etc. which of course creates more questions...

I was wondering; do you use a standard contract for all clients and then also have them sign a retainer agreement if they go that route?

Also, does anyone have a good contract that they could share with me or point me in the right direction for where I can find one? At this point I am planning on using one that is included with the Supercharge templates but that is the opposite of what I need; it is for sub-contracting out instead of being the sub-contractor. (Does that make sense?) I am going to switch the wording around to make it work for me.

Thanks in advance,

I have reached the point in my set-up that I am starting to create the contract, retainer fee agreement, quote, etc. which of course creates more questions...

I was wondering; do you use a standard contract for all clients and then also have them sign a retainer agreement if they go that route?

Also, does anyone have a good contract that they could share with me or point me in the right direction for where I can find one? At this point I am planning on using one that is included with the Supercharge templates but that is the opposite of what I need; it is for sub-contracting out instead of being the sub-contractor. (Does that make sense?) I am going to switch the wording around to make it work for me.

Thanks in advance,

Ms. Anderson,

Where did you locate the Supercharge Template?

Thank you,

Judy

Hi Dawn,

I've been working on writing a web design contract that can be customized according to how the client is being charged.

It's not perfect and still needs help but maybe it will give you a few ideas. Let me know if you'd like to see it.

Donna Rogers

DRR Virtual Service

email: drogers@drrvirtualservices.com

I know this is repetitive, but does anyone know where I can obtain sample contracts for PAYG, Retainer and projects? Would anyone share theirs? I am a VAInsider, though I would like to see what else is out there and do not want to be limited if possible.

As always, thank you for any adivice.

I know this is repetitive, but does anyone know where I can obtain sample contracts for PAYG, Retainer and projects? Would anyone share theirs? I am a VAInsider, though I would like to see what else is out there and do not want to be limited if possible.

As always, thank you for any adivice.

Guest virtualmissfriday

I use an all in one contract - You may find that terms of your services change depending on the task or project - so to avoid having the clients sign several contracts, put it all in one, less hassle for you and for them.

Best of luck,

Michelle

My contract is a basic contract and I have paragraphs that I interchange, depending on what the client needs.

Hi Dana,

did you make up your own contract or use a template. Really,that is what I am looking for a generic template that I can change depending on the situation. I want to make sure my contracts protect me, godforbid a client decides to take action legally.