Tawnya Sutherland

Attention Virtual Assistants in Atlanta Jan 28-31st

A few of us from VAnetworking.com are attending the Niche Affiliate Marketing Systems Workshop in Atlanta on Jan 28-31st.

Maybe we can do dinner together or have a quiet room party one night just to converse with fellow VAnetworking members. What do you think?

First, who is all going? Let's get a head count. Even if you aren't attending NAMS and can still meet us for an evening, feel free to join into the conversation.

I have a couple of other commitments right now for dinner but I'm hoping to swing either Thursday or Friday night for a VAnetworking dinner or get together afterwards in my room to socialize.

Okay.. I am going and have already had some talks on twitter about getting together.

I like Thursday night - most will be getting in then and not bomblasted from all the NAMS work on Friday...

Here's a couple closeby restaurants

Bentons Grill is in t he hotel - can't find menu but prices said to be 16-25

Spondivits

Manchester Arms Pub - less than 1 mile form hotel.

Feed Store Looks a little pricey

Or you can pick from the list here

ANy way I am up for meeting the VAnetworking friends coming - I know Rebekah Jones, Grace White, Amy Bleser, Theresa Scholes, Terri Brooks, Arnold Klappe , Mike Janowiak (they are honourary VAs) ... to start are coming - I am certain more are too just cannot recall at the moment...

Add your fly in times too:

Kathy Colaiacovo Fly in at 10am Wed, but Cousin dropping me off thursday afternoon at hotel. Cell for text messaging 902-403-2450

Thursday sounds great to me. I don't care where it will be awesome company so that's the important thing.

My Alaska flight arrives 5:10 pm

Cell is 206-459-1805

Will look forward to seeing those I know again and meeting those I don't.

There is actually a whole strip of restaurants behind the hotel within 5 min walking distance to save having to taxi anywhere. And for lunches there is a subway and Wendys a two minute walk away. You'll find the restaurant in the hotel is a bit pricey and fine for once or twice but I couldn't eat there all the time.

I'll have to check about Thursday as I think I'm already booked that night for dinner. We'll sort it all out.

Arnold and I arrive Wed, I think around 6pm and head back around 4pm on Monday.

T.

From experience, bring the following if you have it:

1. Tons of business cards

2. Laptop, extension cord

3. Notebook to write notes in or use your laptop

4. Camera or better yet video cam of sorts to take video, do interviews of all the fab people there :)

5. A sweater, they keep the training rooms cold so that you stay alert!

6. Nibbles to snack on as some of the workshops run long

Be guaranteed that you will learn a ton of stuff. This was the most informative weekend workshop I'd ever attended.

I'll bring some VA hats too for everyone so we can find you in the crowd if I think of it HA!

Tawnya

I will be staying at the Ecno-lodge,and should arrive around 8:30 but I can meet up once I check in. My cell# 262-492-0249

Thanks and looking forward to seeing everyone!!

Okay - Let's say meet in the hotel lobby Thursday at 6:00- 6:30 pm for those who are in at that point and then other can text us to meet us wherever we will be!!!

Hi All!

I'm just now learning about this opportunity to meet you... I'm located an hour and half northeast of Atlanta now... I'd like to see what I can work out. I've greatly appreciated your feedback and learning from your experience.

I'll definitely stay tuned to learn the details and see if I can meet up with all of you!

Just to confirm our meeting place for anyone who would like to come for dinner whether or not you are attending NAMS. I'd like to get a head count for dinner if possible too for reservations by Wednesday? So say YAY if you are coming.

TIME: Thursday, January, 28th, 2010 at 6PM to 6:30pm

Lobby of Crowne Plaza Hotel Atlanta - Airport

1325 VIRGINIA AVE

ATLANTA, GA 30344 UNITED STATES

Hotel Front Desk: 1-404-7686660

Here's a link to the hotel website

My Cell is 604-809-7972. Watch here and on Wednesday I'll put my room number down so you can leave message there instead just in the off chance my cell doesn't work in the USA.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!