Judy L

Experience with Twitter or FaceBook apps for real estate

About three years ago, I worked with a real estate agent and things just sort of dwindled down to nothing. She's back and on fire for social media.

She heard a presentation for a facebook app that she called e-list, but that doesn't show up in the list. Does anyone have experience with social media apps specifically for real estate where the agents can add their listings?

Thank you in advance.

Sorry Judy, nothing specific to real estate - the only thing I know of is Active Rain. Try finding a few top real estate people and asking them...

I really like this woman. She absolutely refused to use Active Rain in 2007. I ghostwrote an account there and a wordpress website for her then till she had biz problems and had to stop hiring. She left me a message and said, "You tried to push me into this 3 years ago and I wouldn't listen or cooperate. Now, I see that I need to do that." She couldn't remember login for AR, so set up her own account to start over. She's going to be an eager beaver now! She's a lot of fun and very professional. I'm looking forward to working with her again.

Thank you so much.

The last one looks like the most promising right now.

The first one is, I understand, a 2007 post. At that time ActiveRain's 'twin' Localism wasn't as active, but I think it has great promise. It looks more developed and has always been aimed at the consumer. I haven't worked with Real Estate for awhile and am not proud that I've neglected ActiveRain, but have to admit I have.

Could she be talking about the Realtor.com FB app that they have available? You can find it here at www.facebook.com/realestatemarketer. It's a little app that they can add to their page/profile that is unobtrusive and automatically pulls their listings over from Realtor.com.

Hope that helps!