josephcounseling

No Traffic on my website

Hi,

The age of my website is 3 months and i am doing link building for my website www.4rentgta.com which is related to toronto apartments in rent. What's the reason that i am not able to get traffic. How it is possible to earn maximum profit through my toronto apartments for rent website

Thanks

I actually typed your website link in google to see if it was indexed and I found this page:

http://www.cubestat.com/www.4rentgta.com

It says your site is 9 months old and that you get 1,983 pageviews daily so I guess I don't understand why you are saying that you aren't getting any traffic and that your site has only been up for 3 months. Has it only been live for 3 months?

Tracy Collins

Collins-Admin Services

Have you submit your website to different directories? It is great for link building especially at your niche networks.

Try social bookmarking! It really does get you traffic!!

• Like 1

Try blog commenting, directory listing and article posting. It works.

Tina

Edited by Danielle

My suggestions are much like the others. Combination of Google Adwords, link building, SMM and SEO will really help you a lot. No doubt you will be surprised how much traffic it would generate to your website.

Let me just remind you that you should also be responsible in maintaining this "traffic" as days go by. :thumbup:

Edited by AicomSolutions

The trends now a days in getting traffic is through social media, giving more attention to your social media presence might do the trick in getting you that traffic that you want for your website...

If you don't have a stat counter associated with your website to keep up with the traffic for your site, there are free tools out there. Just do a google search for "free stat counters." I've used www.statcounter.com in the past. It's free!

Guest Jaynae

I was having the same issue. My website has been up from March and I have been tweaking it to look more professional, I want to more traffic to my site.Thanks, I just added StatCounter. simplyefficientllc.com

I actually typed your website link in google to see if it was indexed and I found this page:

http://www.cubestat.com/www.4rentgta.com

It says your site is 9 months old and that you get 1,983 pageviews daily so I guess I don't understand why you are saying that you aren't getting any traffic and that your site has only been up for 3 months. Has it only been live for 3 months?

Tracy Collins

Collins-Admin Services

Hi Can you check my website youroutsourcer.com and suggest me how i can improve ranking of my website. we are doing online business, like virtual assistant service, customer support etc.

please check and if you could help me out with that i will so kind of you.

Thanks in advance