iTunes is frustrating!

We're have an iTunes button on our client's radio show blog site for listeners to be able to subscribe and all in a sudden - it breaks. Won't work. Nadda. Grrrr. We can't figure out the cause or the solution and grrrrr again, there's no support at iTunes.

Just sayin'...

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest. :)

Happy Friday!!!

Pam

Guest intercovbc

I've always had a problem with itunes on my computer. The GUI doesn't run when the program runs, but if you look in your task manager, the program is actually running.

I don't know if this is the same problem or not, and I still haven't figured out how to fix it for myself. I've tried all the fixes that I've been able to find to no avail.

Ugh - not sure what the heck is causing it but we're using a podcasting plugin in Wordpress (inherited from a previous support team) and are trying to figure out what went awry. Something to check though - thanks!

Pam

I listen to ITunes every day on my pc when working, and in the past few weeks they just seem to break up and disappear for no reason. (coning in from Canada here)

Now, I was thinking that it had something to do with some updates I have done on my pc...(Avast new virus protection...who knows!)

Obviously not from reading the last few post.

I know this does not help at this point, but I do remember them saying around November and December of 2009 that they were bringing in some changes in the New Year re: 2010 - updates in the way we were to receive the data from them - music.

May be worth to Google somewhere around that area...

Now, as I say this... Have I Google to see why my connection is not working properly? Nope. I just keep on working, and out of aggravation, click the stream I was listening to ....to bring it back in.

Eleanora

Sometimes plug-ins stop functioning properly or discontinue to work usually after an update of some kind. Wordpress had an update recently and if the programmer did not make an update to the iTunes plug-in, then it would fail or act unruly. Maybe check to see if there is an update that works with Wordpress 2.9.2. If not, you will have to find a new plug-in that does work.