Shalisha A

Business is Exploding and Need to Hire Help

Hi. I've been working with a huge client for over a year now (I used to work with them as a full-time legal secretary so they know me very well). I have a good problem: They are giving me so much work that I need to hire someone part-time. In fact, they've given me permission to outsource their work. I am very picky and so are they. I have an excellent ASP platform that I use that allows the files to be transferred directly into the person's computer (very secure).

My other problem is I need to increase my rate. I spoke with the manager and she said give her a cost comparison so that she knows what the competitive rate is for a Legal VA. I have specialized skills and have been doing legal secretary work for over 20 years. They also love my work. However, how do I give them a "comparison rate"? Does that mean give them a list of other companies that hire legal va's? How do I go about this? I'm going to post this in another section as well. Thanks. My business is exploding - I love it!

Congratulations! This is a great problem to have .... but scary I know! I too am in the same boat. After a year working with a company I have been asked by them to subcontract marketing assistance. I am not sure where to turn to next but I am excited at the possibility.

Congratulations! This is a great problem to have .... but scary I know! I too am in the same boat. After a year working with a company I have been asked by them to subcontract marketing assistance. I am not sure where to turn to next but I am excited at the possibility.

If you can give me a little information about what you are looking for, I may be able to assist you as a marketing assistant.

Ultimate