"Holy Changes" is right, Dana!!!

I'm likin' this new interface--a lot.

Cleaner, neater, sweeter. A Big WOO-HOO and thanks to the sneaky little elves who foisted it on us.

Please tell me it's around to stay.

Ramona

I love the new look!

Sonya Grimball/President

Fundamental Business Solutions

www.fundamentalbusinesssolutions.com

Guest Denap

Yes, the new site looks great, just not sure how the navigation is working, i.e., how to get to VAnetworking home page. But, will figure it out! Just a change. dp

WOW, I logged in this evening and thought WOW this looks great! It's clean, may take a little while to get used to but WOW, very nice. I am liking this.

Jerri Goranson, CVEM, Virtual Business Assistant

Virtual Office Visions

jgvov@comcast.net

www.virtualofficevisions.com

I was 'gaming' the profile, but that makes an EXTREMELY long sidebar for anything that I post. I will have to look into changing things there. Please bear with me today.

Love the new look! I haven't been on the site since Friday, so it took me by surprise this morning, but I love it! Still need to get used to navigating it, but change is good. Excellent!

Um, wow. Whoa!! is right! Had to do a double take to make sure I was at the right place. I'll have to live with it for a few days before making any decisions on if I like it - but I'm sure I'll like it fine once I feel my way around it for a day or two. Definitely looks more "modern". I'm sure the VA elves will be updating the color scheme to match the rest of VAnetworking soon. Function comes first though. Making it all 'pretty' can come later. :)

OK, I've only been checking out the new BB for about 15 minutes, but I'm LOVING that I can set the "new content" to show me either all new posts since I last logged in OR all unread posts! COOL! That's great for when I pop in for just a quick second to check something but don't get a chance to "read". Also had to tweak my signature some as well as a few other settings. SA-WEET!

Well, I'll be honest, when I upgraded I didn't expect so many changes with the new version. I've got my developer working on the template colour scheme to bring it back somewhat. So....that means there will be more changes over the next week and thanks for your patience. I have to go a conference this week http:VAnetworking.com/wtleader and I never would have upgraded had I known it was going to change so much LOL! Always the way isn't it? When you have no time for something to happen, things happen ;)

vainsiders.jpg
Get your first month for $7 using coupon code: TRYFOR7