leisag

SendOutCards -- Does anyone use this?

SendOutCards-- does anyone use this? I was just curious. I was using SmileBox.com, which I liked but the hidden fees of sending out so many online cards was killing me.

I know that SendOutCards is an offline service, but does anyone use it and like it? Also, I would prefer an online card service with my international clients, can anyone recommend another one?

Thanks.

Leisa

SendOutCards-- does anyone use this? I was just curious. I was using SmileBox.com, which I liked but the hidden fees of sending out so many online cards was killing me.

I know that SendOutCards is an offline service, but does anyone use it and like it? Also, I would prefer an online card service with my international clients, can anyone recommend another one?

Thanks.

Leisa

Hi Leisa,

May I ask you a couple questions first? Are you looking for a website in which you can choose a card and have it sent via email? or Are you looking for a website/service that you can choose your card online but have an actual card sent via snail mail? If it is the last choice then SendOutCards would work. I have used SendOutCards for a couple years and I do love it, but I don't have international clients and do not know how they charge for that, but would be willing to check into it for you. If you are looking for the first choice, could you use places like BlueMountainCards or some other ecard site? If you want to learn more about SendOutCards I would be glad to talk with you about the company.

Lela

Tawnya had posted this in one of the weekender reports. You might want to take a look.

If you're looking for a fantastic way this year to:

- Acknowledge your clients on special events like birthdays and milestones

- Refer new business clients your way

- Earn passive money on the side with your virtual business website

Then listen up! I've been using SendOutCards (SOC) for the past 6 months and I'm easily achieving all the above through this ingenious greeting card referral system. I remember being introduced to SOC about 2 years ago and shrugged it off thinking it was an impersonal way to contact friends, family, business colleagues. BOY, was I wrong!!! My client just emailed me thrilled to receive a Christmas card with my face/logo on it. He loved the personalization of the card (it even had my own handwriting inside it) and he has now become a distributor himself using SOC in his online business. What does that mean for me? It means money in my bank account just for sending him a Christmas card. My client ended up signing up under me as a distributor plus he also has me look after his SOC campaigns as a VA which is more hours for me on his monthly retainer. You can't beat that! SOCs is extremely viral!

Test it out for yourself...I would like to offer you a FREE GIFT ACCOUNT which will allow you to send greeting cards at my expense using an incredible referral system called SendOutCards.

Try it today: http://SendOutCards.com/vanetworking

Patty Dost

Time Is Of The Es-Cents . . . Saving Your Business Time and Money ~~~ Virtually

Interested in Subcontracting with Virtual Assistants? Here's the ebook that will assist you.....The VAs VA

QUESTION :: What do VAs do when they've got big plans but don't know where to start?

ANSWER :: They download the VAnetworking Kick Start Package!

It's FREE :: It's FUN :: And you'll get something DONE :: Download yours now.