Hi all,

I'm still relatively fresh when it comes to the being a multi-va business owner, and I'm trying to think of ways to better utilize our team meeting time. So, I'd love to hear what others are doing during their team meetings, and how often you're having them.

At the moment we're discussing project we're working on, sharing successes, and pooling our brain power if anyone is having any challenges that they're facing. Sometimes it takes 45 mins, sometimes only 15 mins!

Anyways, I'd love to hear what others are doing. Thanks!

Our team meets (as an entire team) once a month. However, I am contact with each member on a individual basis more frequently when warranted.

I send out an agenda item request about a week before the team meeting. Everyone is encouraged to send it things they would like talked about. Then I send out the finalized agenda the day before the meeting.

I create an agenda, to 1. remind me of what I want to talk about :lol: and 2. to keep the time commitment down to a minimum as I pay my team for being a part of these meetings.

Basically we talk about the same things you stated, but I also bring up days I will be out of the office, any changes in team and/or client dynamics (new, leaving, etc.).

But to be honest, I use these meetings as a way to verbally praise my team for the great job they are doing. I think its important to give them the recognition they deserve in front of others and this is a good time to do it.

Hope that helps.