Guest R E Virtual Staffing

Visual Tour With Panoramic Photos from a Regular Digital Camera!

Guest R E Virtual Staffing

As a VA (Virtual Assistant) we use many different tools to help our clients. Each individual realtor has their own preference to programs. Virtual tours, flyers, data bases and etc… are widely available and some better than others. Not to say that a realtor’s system is not “good” for say, but as a VA we are introduced to new programs all the time, and who better to give advice on our findings…

Today I would like to speak about one of my favorite Marketing Systems. It is user friendly, has wonderful online assistant… and the outcome is a professional top of the line marketing tool! Virtual Tour Marketing System is a fantastic program where you can design panoramic shoots from a regular digital camera, then add music, written descriptions, voice-overs, AND IT USER FRIENDLY!

The cost is around $30 a month after the initial setup fee which runs around $200. For the professional outcome, marketing outposts, reports and so much more from this program, I have found it to be one of the top producers marketing secrets. I highly recommend you go online and take a look for yourself. There are many different ways to use this marketing tool, be creative and have fun with it.

Deborah Steuer

President of REVStaffing

As a VA (Virtual Assistant) we use many different tools to help our clients. Each individual realtor has their own preference to programs. Virtual tours, flyers, data bases and etc… are widely available and some better than others. Not to say that a realtor's system is not "good" for say, but as a VA we are introduced to new programs all the time, and who better to give advice on our findings…

Today I would like to speak about one of my favorite Marketing Systems. It is user friendly, has wonderful online assistant… and the outcome is a professional top of the line marketing tool! Virtual Tour Marketing System is a fantastic program where you can design panoramic shoots from a regular digital camera, then add music, written descriptions, voice-overs, AND IT USER FRIENDLY!

The cost is around $30 a month after the initial setup fee which runs around $200. For the professional outcome, marketing outposts, reports and so much more from this program, I have found it to be one of the top producers marketing secrets. I highly recommend you go online and take a look for yourself. There are many different ways to use this marketing tool, be creative and have fun with it.

Deborah Steuer

President of REVStaffing

This is interesting and could be a great way for someone to boost income ... has anyone seen a software that specializes in COMMERCIAL properties rather than homes/residential? If so, please post a link as soon as possible or email me. Thank you!

Kathy