Hey all Jersey people,

I know the idea of meeting up came up at least once before, but as far as I can tell it never happened...I'm a newbie in Fairfield, NJ Essex County up north. I would really like to get together with other VA's somewhere. I live with my in laws in a small house however we do have an in ground pool and 280 acres of land so technically on a nice day it wouldn't be impossible to meet up here depending on how many people would want to come we could even have a bbq and bring our favorite dishes? Please if anyone is interested or has another idea for a get together let me know, I'd be really excited to plan this with someone!!!

Roxie~ Virtual Assistance by Roxie

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would also be interested in a meet-up with other New Jersey VAs. I am in Morris County. Anyone interested???

I'm in Essex County and missed the last meetup maybe we could schedule another if anyone is interested? If not you and I could meet somewhere in the middle lol!

DVVAA has regular VA meetings - http://dvvaa.org/ - GREAT ladies. I kinda wish I lived up that way!

I'm thinking Lafayette, IN is calling your name. ;)

Patty Dost

Time Is Of The Es-Cents . . . Saving Your Business Time and Money ~~~ Virtually

Interested in Subcontracting with Virtual Assistants? Here's the ebook that will assist you.....The VAs VA

QUESTION :: What do VAs do when they've got big plans but don't know where to start?

ANSWER :: They download the VAnetworking Kick Start Package!

It's FREE :: It's FUN :: And you'll get something DONE :: Download yours now.

I’m in Morris County, NJ, too, and would be interested in meeting other local VAs. Just last week I was looking into DVVAA as a possibility to join. Their meetups seem to center around Philadelphia (2+ hours away) but I was thinking about joining anyway, just to try it out. It would be nice to have a group in the northern NJ area.

Sue

Hello fellow VA's,

I too live in Jersey. South Jersey, Millville/Vineland area. I would love to meet up with you. We tried this last year but the plans fell through. I think the trick is to find a central location that is not too far for any of us and scheduling I know our schedules can be hectic.

I'm getting excited just thinking about meeting other like minded entrepreneurs.

Jerri Goranson, CVEM, Virtual Business Assistant

Virtual Office Visions

jgvov@comcast.net

www.virtualofficevisions.com

Ok, so far we have 2 Morris County, 1 Essex County and 1 Camden County. I am thinking that those of us up north (Morris & Essex counties) might want to consider carpooling and meeting up with Camden about half-way. I believe that would put us around Trenton. Any thoughts?

Hello fellow VA's,

I too live in Jersey. South Jersey, Millville/Vineland area. I would love to meet up with you. We tried this last year but the plans fell through. I think the trick is to find a central location that is not too far for any of us and scheduling I know our schedules can be hectic.

I'm getting excited just thinking about meeting other like minded entrepreneurs.

Hi Jerri,

What would you think about meeting around Trenton?

I’m in Morris County, NJ, too, and would be interested in meeting other local VAs. Just last week I was looking into DVVAA as a possibility to join. Their meetups seem to center around Philadelphia (2+ hours away) but I was thinking about joining anyway, just to try it out. It would be nice to have a group in the northern NJ area.

Sue

Sue,

Perhaps we could carpool and go to one of their meetings to check them out.

Terri

Sue

Sue,

Terri

Terri,

Sure, that might be a possibility. I don't know if they have "business"-type meetings but it looks like they have quarterly luncheons. The next one is scheduled for Dec. 4. Parts of their site are limited to members only so there might be more info if one actually joins.

Aside from the DVVAA, it would be nice to get together with other NJ VAs face-to-face. Trenton does look like it's about halfway between here and Millville. Maybe someplace like Allentown, which looks to be pretty close to I-95.

Sue

Sue

Sue,

Terri

Terri,

Sure, that might be a possibility. I don't know if they have "business"-type meetings but it looks like they have quarterly luncheons. The next one is scheduled for Dec. 4. Parts of their site are limited to members only so there might be more info if one actually joins.

Aside from the DVVAA, it would be nice to get together with other NJ VAs face-to-face. Trenton does look like it's about halfway between here and Millville. Maybe someplace like Allentown, which looks to be pretty close to I-95.

Sue

I am free on Dec. 4 if you want to do the luncheon. I think we will have to join first. Does that work for you?

Any place that is good for everyone else regarding a NJ meet-up, I can work with. I just think it would be great for us to develop a good working/networking relationship. :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.