I would also be interested in a meet-up with other New Jersey VAs. I am in Morris County. Anyone interested???

I'm in Essex County and missed the last meetup maybe we could schedule another if anyone is interested? If not you and I could meet somewhere in the middle lol!

I think the middle would be somewhere in central Jersey how's woodbridge? Panera Bread for coffee? Or the closest Starbuck's what do you guys think it'[s about 45 minutes from me

Hello fellow VA's,

I too live in Jersey. South Jersey, Millville/Vineland area. I would love to meet up with you. We tried this last year but the plans fell through. I think the trick is to find a central location that is not too far for any of us and scheduling I know our schedules can be hectic.

I'm getting excited just thinking about meeting other like minded entrepreneurs.

Hi Jerri,

What would you think about meeting around Trenton?

WOW! that is about 2 hours from where I live. It's too far for me I have a baby and a pre-schooler so I can't go to far. I'm going to do some research and see if I can find a half way point for everyone.

Jerri Goranson, CVEM, Virtual Business Assistant

Virtual Office Visions

jgvov@comcast.net

www.virtualofficevisions.com

Guest TerriB

Hello fellow VA's,

I too live in Jersey. South Jersey, Millville/Vineland area. I would love to meet up with you. We tried this last year but the plans fell through. I think the trick is to find a central location that is not too far for any of us and scheduling I know our schedules can be hectic.

I'm getting excited just thinking about meeting other like minded entrepreneurs.

Hi Jerri,

WOW! that is about 2 hours from where I live. It's too far for me I have a baby and a pre-schooler so I can't go to far. I'm going to do some research and see if I can find a half way point for everyone.

Jerri,

Let us know what will work for you and we'll see what can be worked out. I would love to meet everyone but am wondering what is best for everyone else.

Terri

Good morning all!

I'm hopeful we can find a good place to meet. Starbucks or Panera or similar sounds great. I had suggested Allentown earlier, maybe that will work for everyone.

Terri, I'm still giving thought to the DVVAA membership but will probably join. I'd like to find out exactly where they are planning the luncheon before I commit to the date.

Sue

Hello fellow VA's,

Hi Jerri,

Jerri,

Let us know what will work for you and we'll see what can be worked out. I would love to meet everyone but am wondering what is best for everyone else.

Terri

Yes, me too. I will be intouch.

Jerri Goranson, CVEM, Virtual Business Assistant

Virtual Office Visions

jgvov@comcast.net

www.virtualofficevisions.com

Guest TerriB

Good morning all!

I'm hopeful we can find a good place to meet. Starbucks or Panera or similar sounds great. I had suggested Allentown earlier, maybe that will work for everyone.

Terri, I'm still giving thought to the DVVAA membership but will probably join. I'd like to find out exactly where they are planning the luncheon before I commit to the date.

Sue

I think I say on their website that the luncheon is going to be in Philly which is about 2 hrs or so from here.

Guest TerriB

I really hope we can arrange something too, ladies. Let's get serious about this.

It looks like the next DVVAA luncheon is SATURDAY, DEC 4th 2010 @ 12noon- exact location TBA, Philadelphia or Northeast Philly area.

If you have any questions about them, I definitely contact one of their board members.

They're a great group of people.

Patty Dost

Time Is Of The Es-Cents . . . Saving Your Business Time and Money ~~~ Virtually

Interested in Subcontracting with Virtual Assistants? Here's the ebook that will assist you.....The VAs VA

QUESTION :: What do VAs do when they've got big plans but don't know where to start?

ANSWER :: They download the VAnetworking Kick Start Package!

It's FREE :: It's FUN :: And you'll get something DONE :: Download yours now.

Guest TerriB

It looks like the next DVVAA luncheon is SATURDAY, DEC 4th 2010 @ 12noon- exact location TBA, Philadelphia or Northeast Philly area.

If you have any questions about them, I definitely contact one of their board members.

They're a great group of people.

Thank you for the update Patty. I really appreciate it :wub:

Guest TerriB

DVVAA has regular VA meetings - http://dvvaa.org/ - GREAT ladies. I kinda wish I lived up that way!

Well, Candy, you could always fly out here and join us ;)

Guest TerriB

I would also be interested in a meet-up with other New Jersey VAs. I am in Morris County. Anyone interested???

I'm in Essex County and missed the last meetup maybe we could schedule another if anyone is interested? If not you and I could meet somewhere in the middle lol!

I think the middle would be somewhere in central Jersey how's woodbridge? Panera Bread for coffee? Or the closest Starbuck's what do you guys think it'[s about 45 minutes from me

Woodbridge would work for me also. It is about an hour away.

Guest TerriB

DVVAA has regular VA meetings - http://dvvaa.org/ - GREAT ladies. I kinda wish I lived up that way!

I'm thinking Lafayette, IN is calling your name. ;)

Gee, Patty, I was thinking you should come here and teach us all a few things :yay:

Terri,

If I could, I'd join you all and you ladies teach me a few things. ;)

Patty Dost

Time Is Of The Es-Cents . . . Saving Your Business Time and Money ~~~ Virtually

Interested in Subcontracting with Virtual Assistants? Here's the ebook that will assist you.....The VAs VA

QUESTION :: What do VAs do when they've got big plans but don't know where to start?

ANSWER :: They download the VAnetworking Kick Start Package!

It's FREE :: It's FUN :: And you'll get something DONE :: Download yours now.

Guest TerriB

Terri,

If I could, I'd join you all and you ladies teach me a few things. ;)

lol lmao

Hey all I haven't posted in a bit but I think we should try for the second weekend in November before it gets too crazy with the holidays what do you say?