Just checking to see if any other VAs will be attending the eWomen conference this year in Dallas? http://www.ewomennetwork.com/ is the website (banner is at the top for the conference). I'll be there Wed-Sun, supposedly like 2000 women go to this thing so looking for friendly faces. *laughing* I'll be there rooming with Janica Smith from Adminismith. I just joined eWomen last week and signed up for the conference, kind of a whirlwind crazy decision - so much for my budget! Hello, window!

Well, I'd be there but I'm not in Texas. ;)

Patty Dost

Time Is Of The Es-Cents . . . Saving Your Business Time and Money ~~~ Virtually

Interested in Subcontracting with Virtual Assistants? Here's the ebook that will assist you.....The VAs VA

QUESTION :: What do VAs do when they've got big plans but don't know where to start?

ANSWER :: They download the VAnetworking Kick Start Package!

It's FREE :: It's FUN :: And you'll get something DONE :: Download yours now.

• Virtual Assistant Career

Didn't know about it till now but might attend another year. Patty, don't we have a list of upcoming conferences of interest to VAs somewhere in a forum link? Can we pin it and add this one?

Thanks!

vainsiders.jpg
Get your first month for $7 using coupon code: TRYFOR7

OK - I updated the toolbar: VAs Globally / Special VA Events / eWomen Network Conference

Patty Dost

Time Is Of The Es-Cents . . . Saving Your Business Time and Money ~~~ Virtually

Interested in Subcontracting with Virtual Assistants? Here's the ebook that will assist you.....The VAs VA

QUESTION :: What do VAs do when they've got big plans but don't know where to start?

ANSWER :: They download the VAnetworking Kick Start Package!

It's FREE :: It's FUN :: And you'll get something DONE :: Download yours now.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.