Tawnya Sutherland

In Memory of a Fellow VA and Friend

Denise Willms passed away suddenly, on Sunday, June 27th. She had just celebrated her birthday on Friday too, turning 37. She left behind a wonderful husband, BJ, and two children.

Denise was a wonderful person, very giving to our VA industry and always with a smile on face. She volunteered many hours to VAnetworking.com as our Publicity VA. She was the reason for much of the publicity we had here and she can never be thanked enough. Denise was also writing a book with me on the VA industry so we got to know each other very well. I miss you Denise!

Our condolences go out to Denise's family and friends at their sudden loss of a wife, mother, daughter, friend, and business colleague. May your generosity in life shine forth on others.

VAnetworking.com is putting together a virtual memorial for her today and I'll provide you with the link to leave your condolences in her guest book shortly so please check back later today.

Here's the link to her virtual memorial: http://denisewillms.virtual-memorials.com

Please pop by there and share your condolences and thanks.

Tawnya Sutherland

vainsiders.jpg

You will be missed greatly. My condolences to your family and friends for their loss.

Patty Dost

Time Is Of The Es-Cents . . . Saving Your Business Time and Money ~~~ Virtually

Interested in Subcontracting with Virtual Assistants? Here's the ebook that will assist you.....The VAs VA

QUESTION :: What do VAs do when they've got big plans but don't know where to start?

ANSWER :: They download the VAnetworking Kick Start Package!

It's FREE :: It's FUN :: And you'll get something DONE :: Download yours now.

I didn't know Denise very well. This is very sad. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family.

Thank you for letting us have this opportunity to share our respect and acknowledgment of a virtual professional and a friend to many of us on this forum. Denise was a wonderful contributor to this group.

Guest TerryGreen

Oh my gosh Tawnya ... I did know Denise! That is so terrible to hear. I will certainly keep her family in my prayers.

I have had the privilege to call Denise a friend, a colleague, a client and a sister in faith. She will be greatly missed and I'm thankful that the writings of her knowledge-based articles will continue on across the Net. Even in her passing, she is still giving and sharing.

Her businesses were WAHM Articles and Cassidar Ink.

So sad and shocking...my thoughts go out to all her friends and family.

Kathy Colaiacovo, Social Media Consultant
<a href="http://www.timeontaskva.com" target="_blank">Time on Task VA Services</a> ~ <a href="http://www.socialmediatraining4biz.com" target="_blank">Social Media 4 Business Training</a>
<a href="http://www.mysocialmediava.com/blog" target="_blank">Social Media Tips</a> ~ <a href="http://www.talkingontwitter.com" target="_blank">Learn to use Twitter</a>

QUESTION : What do VAs do when they've got big plans but don't know where to start?
ANSWER : They download the VAnetworking Kick Start Package!
It's FREE : It's FUN : And you'll get something DONE : <a href="http://www.VAnetworking.com/downloads/VAkickstart.pdf" target="_blank">Download yours now.</a>

I did not have the pleasure of meeting Denise, but have read a few of her articles.

This is tragic news, my heart and prayers go out to Denise's loved ones.

What a wonderful tribute site Tawnya, very touching.

This is the second VA who has passed away in a few days. Clara Fyffe passed away on Saturday from cancer.

I didn't know of Denise but I feel your pain Tawnya and appreciate the loss everyone will experience here.

Guest Pat Z.

My deepest sympathy to Denise's family and friends. They will be in my prayers during this trying time.

I have to say that after I saw this yesterday, I was so shocked I had to wander away to process it. While my contact with Denise was only occasional, we had connected and become online friends several years ago. She struck me as an extremely positive and genuine person whose kindness came through clearly in whatever medium she was communicating. My thoughts are with her family during this heartbreaking time.

Kate V. Kerans, Virtual Paralegal

Kerans Virtual Assistance More tasks than time? We can help.

Your Virtual Paralegal Blog