Sign in to follow this  
Tawnya Sutherland

Help Me Spread the Word about Virtual Assistants!

Just some extra entertainment over the weekend if you have some time to spare: Please help me spread the news regarding a FUN social media project that Fast Company is doing to find out: Who are the most influential people online right now?

Go here: http://fcinf.com/v/bwjz/ and please spread the word (Twitter or Facebook) about me to your social networks.

Then, sign up yourself and discover how influential you are!

That's what The Influence Project is designed to answer. By participating, you will have your picture appear in the November issue of Fast Company magazine as part of an amazing photo spread. The more influence you demonstrate, the bigger your picture will be.

YAY! I want a big picture in Fast Track magazine so please help out! Who knows what could come from this in helping to promote the Virtual Assistant industry.

Influence is not only about having the most friends or followers. Real influence is about being able to affect the behavior of those you interact with, to get others in your social network to act on a suggestion or recommendation. When you post a link or recommend a site, how many people actually bother to check it out? And what’s the likelihood of those people then forwarding it on? How far does your influence spread?

This is the type of influence Fast Company is looking for. They want to find the most influential person online.

Who knows? It might even be you.

I hope you will take part in The Influence Project:

http://fcinf.com/v/bwjz/

Warmly,

Tawnya Sutherland

Wow this is an exciting project, best of luck Tawnya!

Has anyone tried clicking the "spread the influence button" to Tweet the link after voting? Just wondering if my Tweet is going out, it takes me through the steps but I do not see my Tweet in the stream. Now that I think about it, how would it know who I am on Twitter, so assuming that the Tweet is going out from the Influence Project and not from the person Tweeting. :mellow:

Sign in to follow this  

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.