Hello everyone,

I am thrilled to be here! I have worked in the corporate world - legal, medical, real estate and mostly entertainment (Film, TV & Music) - for almost 30 years working as an executive/personal assistant and business manager for producers, presidents, entrepreneurs, and CEO's as well as executing events from a dinner party for 10 to an event for 800 people. After graduating college with honors last summer, I decided it was time to start my own business. I went to college after 20 years of being out of high school (that was scary) and received a BS in Business Management and Marketing. In January the process began and in May I was laid off from my job as the Director of Operations for a commericial real estate company where I worked for 5 years. I am a true believer that everything happens for a reason. I couldn't have been happier - not to mention they gave me a year severance package. From there, I was full force into getting my business off the ground.

I currently live in Long Beach, New York - an island off of Long Island with a view of the Atlantic ocean from my new home office :). I have been in NYC for 10 years. I am originally from Michigan but moved to Los Angeles after high school where I lived for 17 years. I am single and have no children. My baby right now is my business. I love to travel, eat healthy, workout, interior design and spend time with family and friends. Additionally, I do volunteer work for St. Judes Childrens Hospital where I help with their events and I do volunteer work at a local hospital in the ER department.

My goal is to be extremely successful and to work with and learn from very successful entrepreneurs. I have the tools and the talent - now all I need are the clients :)!!!

I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Much success,

Annette Naif

www.alnexecutivemanagement.com

annette@alnexecutivemanagement.com

Hang out your shingle and you will find the clients. There is a great likelihood that the first ones already know you. Welcome to VAnetworking. I'm glad you found us and that you are joining the virtual world.

Hi Annette and glad you found us! New York is one of the cities on my bucket list of traveling ;)

I love how you designed your RATE sheet on your website. A bit of a twist and from a visual stand point truly shows the value of hiring a VA...good job! ;)

I think you are off to a great start with your website and passion to succeed and look forward to getting to know you more here on the network :)

vainsiders.jpg

Welcome to VAnetworking Annette!

Patty Dost

Time Is Of The Es-Cents . . . Saving Your Business Time and Money ~~~ Virtually

Interested in Subcontracting with Virtual Assistants? Here's the ebook that will assist you.....The VAs VA

QUESTION :: What do VAs do when they've got big plans but don't know where to start?

ANSWER :: They download the VAnetworking Kick Start Package!

It's FREE :: It's FUN :: And you'll get something DONE :: Download yours now.

Hang out your shingle and you will find the clients. There is a great likelihood that the first ones already know you. Welcome to VAnetworking. I'm glad you found us and that you are joining the virtual world.

Thank you JudyAnn. May shingle is a hangin :thumbup: .

Hi Annette and glad you found us! New York is one of the cities on my bucket list of traveling ;)

I love how you designed your RATE sheet on your website. A bit of a twist and from a visual stand point truly shows the value of hiring a VA...good job! ;)

I think you are off to a great start with your website and passion to succeed and look forward to getting to know you more here on the network :)

Hi Tawnya. When you finally do make it to NYC I would be happy to be your own personal tour guide :D . Thank you for you kind words about my website. I worked very hard on it and believe it turned out quite nice. I am honored to be a part of your network.

Hi Annette:

I look forward to getting to know you.

You will really enjoy being a part of this forum. Everyone is very kind, they are knowledgeable and they do all they can to help others succeed.

Good luck in your business! If you are open and honest with your clients and on your website, you will draw those ideal clients to you.

Vickie Turley

A Balanced Alternative/Mentoring Matters

www.abalancedalternative.com/www.myvamentor.com

Hi Annette:

I look forward to getting to know you.

You will really enjoy being a part of this forum. Everyone is very kind, they are knowledgeable and they do all they can to help others succeed.

Good luck in your business! If you are open and honest with your clients and on your website, you will draw those ideal clients to you.

Vickie Turley

A Balanced Alternative/Mentoring Matters

www.abalancedalternative.com/www.myvamentor.com

Thanks Vickie. Thanks for the tip!

Annette