Tawnya Sutherland

NEW VA in VAnetworking Headquarters!

I just wanted to introduce all of you to my daughter Danielle (23 y.o) who is now working full-time with me at my home office. She'll be learning the ropes in my internet marketing company plus at VAnetworking.com so that it lives long past my retirement ;)

Danielle brings with her a strong administrative background having worked for the past 8 years at a few different companies including:

1. Shipping for one of the top 3 leaders in lighting
  2. Accounts Receivable for a video game distributor
  3. Personal Admin for a Couture fashion designer in Montreal
  4. Worked in Sales for 3 other companies part-time

I'm really looking forward to giving her the opportunity to learn how to work virtually from a home office to enjoy all the benefits we have. Plus it is wonderful to have her back around BC again after 2 years of living in Montreal.

Not to mention, she'll no doubt free up my time which means I'll have more time to do what I love doing, spreading the word about Virtual Assistants!

Hopefully, we'll be able to work well together (so far so good) and this new duo will bring some amazing things to the VA world together :)

So please give her a warm welcome her into our VAnetworking Family!

Warmly,

Tawnya

Hi Danielle!

Welcome to your legacy!!! Your Mom has such a great thing going with her VAnetworking business and I have hear lots about you so can't wait to get to know you more here!

Welcome, Danielle!! My own Danielle (who is almost 13) is already showing a strong interest in working in the "family biz", too.

Tawnya, I know how happy you must be to have your little Chickadee under your roof again! Congrats for the legacy.

Welcome to the VA community Danielle! Wishing our new Mother & Daughter VA team much success.

Tawnya you are an inspiration in so many ways. Adding this one to my business goals, would love to build my business to the point where I am able to bring my daughter on board.

Guest Velma Hickey

Welcome Danielle. You couldn't have gotten a better mentor. You will accomplish your goals in one of the best businesses in Canada

Velma

Danielle, it is so nice to have you there with your mom. The new Dynamic Duo!!!!!