Yes, please do this survey. This survey will be used (only if we get 1000 to do it) by the media for statistics in articles, blog posts, etc. The media has asked me to do this so please contribute to it so we can truly represent our VA industry. It will also be handy for new VAs to get stats when preparing their business plans and for veterans VAs when writing blog posts and articles about our industry!

I know all of us probably have VA followers on twitter, some of whom maybe aren't on the forums. I've tweeted about this a couple of times, because I feel like it's EXTREMELY important that as many people get counted as possible, for the future of the industry. Please retweet me (@25thHourAssist). If you'd rather just tweet yourself, but aren't sure what to tweet, this is what I've been using:

VAs: get counted! Have you taken your @VAnetworking survey yet? Great freebies at the end! http://bit.ly/afnKSF PLS RT

Great idea Amanda! You may want to put the word "virtual assistant" in your tweet somehow only because many VAs have the search headlights on out there for that term if they use hootsuite, seesmic, tweetdeck, etc.

Okay, this will fit and now has "virtual assistant" in it:

Virtual Assistants: Get counted! Did you take your @vanetworking survey yet? Freebies at the end! http://bit.ly/afnKSF PLS RT

You can make that 451 now, Patty, as I just took the survey. :whistlin:

Karen

You can make that 451 now, Patty, as I just took the survey. :whistlin:

Karen

Thanks so much Karen! I know it is very long but the information we are collecting is very important to our industry.

You are the best!

Please...pop in and tell us if you took the survey so we can pat you on the back for helping to promote and bring recognition to the VA industry!

I'm not sure if everyone has seen the banner at the top of the forum, so I'm posting here.

If you haven't already, click here to read and then fill out the Virtual Assistant survey. There's FREE goodies at the end of the survey as a way of saying THANK YOU!!!

Yes, please take time to fill this out. It will be so valuable to the VA industry. So far we have had little participation which is disappointing as we went through so much work here to put this together. The answers are the future to articles that will be written about us by editors and media...don't forget!

My goal is 1,000 participants. So far I think we have about 50 (Patty, correct me if I'm wrong here and lets keep a running total). PLEASE SUPPORT THIS SURVEY on the VA industry!

(I even pulled together about $100 worth of ebooks and special reports for you for participating...don't miss out!)

Thanks,

Tanwya

Tanwya - I filled out the survey but was unable to download the free goodies. Can you please send me the link again.

Thank you,

Lynn

Have you taken the survey yet? We're still trying to reach our goal of 1000 participants and we need your input.

Time is running out! We only have 500 who have done the survey and we were hoping for 1000...where are you all?? ;)

I know it takes time to do the survey...but we truly need these stats in our industry to educate the world about us so please help out...BUG your colleagues, guilt them into taking part, whatever it takes to get them to participate in this survey LOLOL! We need this survey to breathe light into the VA industry and put us on the map with the public sector :)

Thanks!

I completed the survey earlier today. Because I don't have my business up and running yet there were quite a few questions that I couldn't complete. But...it's done! I too had trouble getting the downloads so I'll send a message to you Patty for that.

Thanks! :)

Cathy

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.