Sign in to follow this  
LindaH

Fine Whines (TM)

If you have not seen any of their products, I would recommend looking at their website www.finewhines.net. Personally I love it!

I have a habit that in some ways is a good habit and other ways --just spends my money.

This habit --I love to collect --cards (birthday, get well, thinking of you, etc.), notepads, postit note pads, etc., that have great messages. In fact, I have more than I can use. Anyway I thought that some of you would appreciate some of the "sayings"

Anyway I was in a store and I found some napkins and other items with "S.L.U.T.S" prominently displayed with "Southern Ladies Under Tremendous Stress" written in small letters at the bottom. Of course, I had to pick up some of these for a Virginia female lawyer that I am friends with, whose family is probably a FFV (first families of Virginia), whose mother is a Southern Lady (and will not let you forget it or her status). Anyway I packaged a couple of these items up and gave them to her one day at lunch --of course with the comment -- "You probably don't want to put these out when your parents come over." My friend loved them and we both had a good laugh.

I also have a couple (ok more than a couple) of PostIt Note pads from Design Design, Inc.

For those of you who need to speak a foreign language "Hey! I speak Spanish! Margarita!" [Murray] and then for those of you who are female and over 50 "Our age gives a whole new meaning to being a hot mama" [Gregory K].

Yes, these, along with others, remind me to just keep things in perspective and laugh a little each day (or maybe a lot) --it's a lot cheaper in the long run than hurting someone.

Sincerely,

Linda

If you have not seen any of their products, I would recommend looking at their website www.finewhines.net. Personally I love it!

I have a habit that in some ways is a good habit and other ways --just spends my money.

This habit --I love to collect --cards (birthday, get well, thinking of you, etc.), notepads, postit note pads, etc., that have great messages. In fact, I have more than I can use. Anyway I thought that some of you would appreciate some of the "sayings"

Anyway I was in a store and I found some napkins and other items with "S.L.U.T.S" prominently displayed with "Southern Ladies Under Tremendous Stress" written in small letters at the bottom. Of course, I had to pick up some of these for a Virginia female lawyer that I am friends with, whose family is probably a FFV (first families of Virginia), whose mother is a Southern Lady (and will not let you forget it or her status). Anyway I packaged a couple of these items up and gave them to her one day at lunch --of course with the comment -- "You probably don't want to put these out when your parents come over." My friend loved them and we both had a good laugh.

I also have a couple (ok more than a couple) of PostIt Note pads from Design Design, Inc.

For those of you who need to speak a foreign language "Hey! I speak Spanish! Margarita!" [Murray] and then for those of you who are female and over 50 "Our age gives a whole new meaning to being a hot mama" [Gregory K].

Yes, these, along with others, remind me to just keep things in perspective and laugh a little each day (or maybe a lot) --it's a lot cheaper in the long run than hurting someone.

Sincerely,

Linda

I have a sticky note pad that says "Maybe if I spin around in my chair REALLY fast, things around here will make more sense."

Love stuff like that!